A-Levels: Biology, Psychology, English Literature

Watch this thread
jyothika14
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone else doing these subjects? Currently, in Yr 13, exam boards I do are Biology OCR A, Psychology AQA and English Literature I do OCR.

How are you guys managing it?
ferinaa4
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
hiii, im doing aqa psych as well as maths and geog, but psychology is definitely my favourite right now out of all of them lol
we just started doing schizophrenia and its interesting but quite hard since theres a lot of evaluation but im just trying to keep up with my notes better than i did last year😂
Last edited by ferinaa4; 1 year ago
nhsia
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jyothika14)
Anyone else doing these subjects? Currently, in Yr 13, exam boards I do are Biology OCR A, Psychology AQA and English Literature I do OCR.

Omg I do the exact same subjects but my exam board for Biology is AQA, that's the only difference. & I can't say I'm managing it at all ngl
username4446940
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jyothika14)

I am doing A level Physics and Biology and honestly not managing at all tbh, very stressful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (0)
0%
Take a gap year (0)
0%
Resit my exams (1)
100%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (0)
0%
I don't know yet (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads