A-Levels: Biology, Psychology, English Literature

Watch
jyothika14
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Anyone else doing these subjects? Currently, in Yr 13, exam boards I do are Biology OCR A, Psychology AQA and English Literature I do OCR.

How are you guys managing it?
ferinaa4
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hiii, im doing aqa psych as well as maths and geog, but psychology is definitely my favourite right now out of all of them lol
we just started doing schizophrenia and its interesting but quite hard since theres a lot of evaluation but im just trying to keep up with my notes better than i did last year😂
Last edited by ferinaa4; 4 days ago
nhsia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by jyothika14)
Anyone else doing these subjects? Currently, in Yr 13, exam boards I do are Biology OCR A, Psychology AQA and English Literature I do OCR.

Omg I do the exact same subjects but my exam board for Biology is AQA, that's the only difference. & I can't say I'm managing it at all ngl
Lolamondayy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by jyothika14)

I am doing A level Physics and Biology and honestly not managing at all tbh, very stressful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (595)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (729)
41.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (349)
19.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.51%

Watched Threads