student18974
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have no idea what to study at uni and which is right for me? is taking psychology at uni an easy route that won't get me anywhere or can actually get a high paid job out of this? I don't understand what my career path would be if I took psychology and what uni is best for this. I want good paid job and am expecting AAB in my a levels. Psychology, criminology and forensics are all ideas but im so confused.
Last edited by student18974; 1 month ago
username5161354
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
psychology isn’t a great degree to do unfortunately...one of the lowest success rates in finding jobs after uni. however if you have a clear plan of what you might like to do with psychology then by all means go for it. what is it specifically that you like about psychology?
student18974
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by blueberrybowl)
psychology isn’t a great degree to do unfortunately...one of the lowest success rates in finding jobs after uni. however if you have a clear plan of what you might like to do with psychology then by all means go for it. what is it specifically that you like about psychology?
I was thinking forensic psychology or maybe like psychology and criminology. Im no actually sure that just seems my only option as I don't enjoy much else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (246)
57.21%
I don't have everything I need (184)
42.79%

Watched Threads