The Student Room Group

Wrong Transcript

I uploaded 2 transi
Original post by FerlockX
I uploaded 2 transi

But both were wrong?

If you submitted an application with the wrong transcripts, contact the admissions office at that university ASAP and ask what you can do, hopefully they will let you send the actual one for them to add for you
Reply 2
Original post by QuentinM
But both were wrong?

If you submitted an application with the wrong transcripts, contact the admissions office at that university ASAP and ask what you can do, hopefully they will let you send the actual one for them to add for you

nope the initial one was wrong, because there were some errors in it when I had received from my counselor, but the after I informed my school they resent a corrected one. My only concern is that tho both are identical and have the school/ official CBSE stamp(external exam board in India), St Andrews (the uni for which it is required) might think that I have tampered with the transcript :frown: Already mailed them of the erroneous document and how I am unable to delete it.
Original post by FerlockX
nope the initial one was wrong, because there were some errors in it when I had received from my counselor, but the after I informed my school they resent a corrected one. My only concern is that tho both are identical and have the school/ official CBSE stamp(external exam board in India), St Andrews (the uni for which it is required) might think that I have tampered with the transcript :frown: Already mailed them of the erroneous document and how I am unable to delete it.

Explain the situation as you have here (maybe with a bit more detail) and I think you would be fine (or just say its a transcript that has had some errors corrected). If they are really unsure they could always contact the external exam board

Quick Reply

Latest