Queens PGCE 2021/22 Applications

Watch this thread
girlwanders
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey everyone

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard back from Queens regarding their PGCE application? Mine still says the decision is pending and I'm starting to worry a bit because I know the interviews are usually in December. I've applied for a post-primary PGCE, but any info on the progress of the primary ones is welcome also!
Glenryantownson
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey there,I've applied for the English PGCE and havnt heard anything yet myself. Getting a bit worried myself but it's good to hear others are in the same boat.
Askabar
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello!

I've applied for post primary also, a mature student at 35 ....

I spoke to a lady via email yesterday and they advised me the shortlisting was taking place as we speak and should here very soon. If positive news, you will get an email inviting for virtual interview, if unsuccessful, the portal will update to reflect this.
girlwanders
Rep:
(Original post by Glenryantownson)
Hey there,I've applied for the English PGCE and havnt heard anything yet myself. Getting a bit worried myself but it's good to hear others are in the same boat.
I've applied for the English PGCE as well! I'm so relieved it's not just me who hasn't heard yet, I had a problem with my application so I was so worried that I'd messed it up entirely. Fingers crossed that we hear something soon though!
girlwanders
Rep:
(Original post by Askabar)
Hello!

I've applied for post primary also, a mature student at 35 ....

I spoke to a lady via email yesterday and they advised me the shortlisting was taking place as we speak and should here very soon. If positive news, you will get an email inviting for virtual interview, if unsuccessful, the portal will update to reflect this.
ohhh that's so reassuring to hear, hopefully we hear something back soon! Good luck!
Askabar
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi

Just had an email inviting me for interview Maths PGCE.

Anyome else?
ljones445
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Glenryantownson)
Hi, I've also applied for the English PGCE and haven't heard anything back. I'm worried because they said that the interviews start in December (which is tomorrow). It seems to be extremely competitive!
Askabar
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ljones445)
Hi, I've also applied for the English PGCE and haven't heard anything back. I'm worried because they said that the interviews start in December (which is tomorrow). It seems to be extremely competitive!
My interview is obviously for Mathematics, so each subject will have different lead times.
My interview is on the 11th Dec
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I got an email for an interview. Does anyone have any ideas what the questions may be ?
Askabar
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got an email for an interview. Does anyone have any ideas what the questions may be ?
What subject area?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
What subject area?
Computing
irishluck
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Have a maths interview. Any idea of questions they may ask?
Dsmhaughey
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi there
I applied for a Modern Languages PGCE and haven't heard anything back yet either! I'm hoping the interviews are simply delayed due to the pandemic. Good luck!
Last edited by Dsmhaughey; 1 year ago
irishluck
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
My interview is obviously for Mathematics, so each subject will have different lead times.
My interview is on the 11th Dec
Hopefully it went well!

I have one on Monday.
girlwanders
Rep:
Hey everyone! I've been invited to an interview for the English PGCE, does anyone have any idea what sort of questions they might ask?
ljones445
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by girlwanders)
Hey everyone! I've been invited to an interview for the English PGCE, does anyone have any idea what sort of questions they might ask?
Well done! Is this for QUB?
It says that my decision is still pending. Fingers crossed!!
Glenryantownson
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congrats!!! When is your interview?

Good luck!!!
bdavidson1997
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi have you had your interview yet, I have my Computing PGCE interview on Tuesday.
Last edited by bdavidson1997; 1 year ago
Askabar
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I had my interview, for Maths, on Friday 11th.
Went really well, I think..
bdavidson1997
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I had my interview, for Maths, on Friday 11th.
Went really well, I think..
That's great, is their anything I should research or focus on based on the questions you where asked on Monday?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads