You should show your working. [2 marks]
Attached files
Last edited by 15mohsinfa; 1 month ago
redish1111
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
both pngs come up as the same for me not sure if intentional, but for question 1 its pretty easy just do width * height 8*8 with is 64 and 1 bit per pixel as you only need 2 colours per pixel (1 and 0), but for each of the pixels to have an option to be 16 colours you need the lowest amount of binary numbers to make 15 (including 0 as a different number)then times that by 64 so you do 4*64 which equals 256 bits, hope this answers your question
15mohsinfa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by redish1111)
both pngs come up as the same for me not sure if intentional, but for question 1 its pretty easy just do width * height 8*8 with is 64 and 1 bit per pixel as you only need 2 colours per pixel (1 and 0), but for each of the pixels to have an option to be 16 colours you need the lowest amount of binary numbers to make 15 (including 0 as a different number)then times that by 64 so you do 4*64 which equals 256 bits, hope this answers your question
Thank you so much, makes so much sense! I was just being dumb for a second. ty again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (75)
17.77%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (122)
28.91%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.91%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.32%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.08%

Watched Threads