n4dz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which is considered better as a 2 in 1 laptop for a uni student. Microsoft surface pro 7 or HP envy x360 ryzen 5.
14hasm
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have the HP Envy X360 Ryzen 5 and it is a lot more economical than the Microsoft Surface Pro. This is because you need to buy the keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 which is around another £100-£150 which racks the cost up to around £800. With the HP Envy, you can just fold it and it does the exact same thing as a laptop.

They are both extremely similar, but HP Envy just has the whole package without needing to purchase necessities like a keyboard (which should just be attached to a laptop in the first place anyway lol)

Hope this helps
n4dz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 14hasm)
I have the HP Envy X360 Ryzen 5 and it is a lot more economical than the Microsoft Surface Pro. This is because you need to buy the keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 which is around another £100-£150 which racks the cost up to around £800. With the HP Envy, you can just fold it and it does the exact same thing as a laptop.

They are both extremely similar, but HP Envy just has the whole package without needing to purchase necessities like a keyboard (which should just be attached to a laptop in the first place anyway lol)

Hope this helps
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (287)
55.73%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise