Pregnancy scare anxiety

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi all
I know this may be a silly question but it’s causing me some anxiety,
Can grinding your bum on a guys penis area like giving a lap dance both fully clothed, no ejaculation or pre *** cause pregnancy ?
Even if the guy did pre *** in his pants but no ejaculation is there some way it maybe have passed through his pants and jeans then through my thick trousers , leggings , pants and pad ? Why I’m I really stressed I know this is not how pregnancy happens but I keep reading things on the internet I think it’s making it worse tbh think I just need some form of closure I’ve had my periods, even took tests negative of course but still don’t feel at peace
Also if you sit on a guys lap both fully clothed and just feel his penis through your clothes nothing can happen right ?
Any answers are appreciated thanks
I know this all sounds silly but No sarcastic comments please.
obstruct
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all
I know this may be a silly question but it’s causing me some anxiety,
Can grinding your bum on a guys penis area like giving a lap dance both fully clothed, no ejaculation or pre *** cause pregnancy ?
Even if the guy did pre *** in his pants but no ejaculation is there some way it maybe have passed through his pants and jeans then through my thick trousers , leggings , pants and pad ? Why I’m I really stressed I know this is not how pregnancy happens but I keep reading things on the internet I think it’s making it worse tbh think I just need some form of closure I’ve had my periods, even took tests negative of course but still don’t feel at peace
Also if you sit on a guys lap both fully clothed and just feel his penis through your clothes nothing can happen right ?
Any answers are appreciated thanks
I know this all sounds silly but No sarcastic comments please.
hey,

when you start becoming sexually active these worries are normal so do not worry too much!

i'd say think of condoms. a condom is a 'cover' for the penis (or vagina) and stops seamen entering the vagina. although he wasn't wearing a condom, you had clothes / pad etc creating a barrier between his penis and your vagina so i very much doubt you will be pregnant

saying this however nothing is impossible and i'd really recommend if it is causing you this level of anxiety to avoid doing it / think more wisely whend oing it in the future - although it is unlikely the way you're sitting and the clothes youre both wearing may cause a slight amount of precum to enter the vagina. but even then there needs to be enough sperm to get you pregnant.

if you've taken a test and it's negative then there's a 99% chance you aren't pregnant and considering you never had skin to skin contact it probably just your mind playing tricks !

stay safe x
Amy06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Very unlikely especially if periods come and tests are negative
Have you considered birth control? You sound very worries about pregnancy and I can relate to that!
Astrophysics99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I am 21 Years Old. Could dry humping, lead to pregnancy if I was wearing my thin layer of panties and my boyfriend, his thick panties? I have this doubt because both of us were wet and our underpants were too. But after he had ejaculated, within two minutes, I had changed my panties and washed off. I am really scared if it could lead to pregnancy, and if so what are the ways I could prevent it from happening ? Please Help. I had my last period on the 1st of March, and I am ovulating now as of today. Please tell me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (35)
29.41%
No (84)
70.59%

Watched Threads