Blueskiesvi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How would i work out how many moles of Ca(OH)2 is present in 150cm3?i have already worked out the Mr of Ca(OH)2 - which is 74 , but where do go from there?how do i find the grams amount?
Tiel2003
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you have the concentration of Ca(OH)2 in the solution? Is that all the information that you have?
Blueskiesvi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Tiel2003)
Do you have the concentration of Ca(OH)2 in the solution? Is that all the information that you have?
that's all the information given
Tiel2003
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would you have to assume it’s an aqueous solution, so has a mass of 150g (1cm3 of water = 1g of water)? Then use that 150/74 to get the number of moles? But I’m not sure, sorry
Last edited by Tiel2003; 1 month ago
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tiel2003)
Would you have to assume it’s an aqueous solution, so has a mass of 150g (1cm3 of water = 1g of water)? Then use that 150/74 to get the number of moles? But I’m not sure, sorry
They posted another thread with the full question in which it told them the concentration-just FYI
Tiel2003
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
They posted another thread with the full question in which it told them the concentration-just FYI
Thanks so much I thought there was something missing! I was just pulling things out of thin air lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.61%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (40)
27.21%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
41.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (22)
14.97%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise