The Student Room Group

Capgemini 2021 Graduate programme

Hi,

Decided to create a thread for Capgemini 2021 Graduate applications/intakes.

I've recently applied for a consultant role..
Has anyone else applied for 2021/ what stage is everyone currently at?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, i applied to the same role and still waiting to hear back. What about you?
Reply 2
Original post by NotUrAverageGrad
Hey, i applied to the same role and still waiting to hear back. What about you?

Hey, I've been invited to take a digital interview which I'll be completing this week!
Original post by Jarianne
Hey, I've been invited to take a digital interview which I'll be completing this week!

I’ll take that is a rejection from Capgemini 😂 good luck with your application!!!
Reply 4
Original post by NotUrAverageGrad
I’ll take that is a rejection from Capgemini 😂 good luck with your application!!!

Lol not necessarily. It took a week before I was invited to the digital interview. Hopefully your invite comes through too!! & thank you :smile:
Reply 5

I applied for business analysis summer intake two weeks ago and I've just received an email saying they'll send me invite to digital interview later as they are prioritising those for earlier intakes. What was your digital interview like. Was it online assessments or a proper interview with someone
Reply 6
Hey, could you please drop a link on where I can find this? I am so shocked! I've signed up for all notifications and literally been checking their grad section every week but it always just says to register interest for 2021? How did I miss this???? :frown: a link or where you found these would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Reply 7
Original post by pandoma
Hey, could you please drop a link on where I can find this? I am so shocked! I've signed up for all notifications and literally been checking their grad section every week but it always just says to register interest for 2021? How did I miss this???? :frown: a link or where you found these would be very appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/job-search/?search_term=graduate&filter_sorting=&filter_contract_type=&filter_department=&filter_location=
Hi the exact scheme I applied for has been removed from their website even though they said deadline was 24th December. But they have some other roles open
Reply 8
It was a prerecorded interview on hirevue
Reply 9
It was a prerecorded interview on hirevue

hey, how was the interview? what sort of questions do they ask?
Original post by Plitzo
https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/job-search/?search_term=graduate&filter_sorting=&filter_contract_type=&filter_department=&filter_location=
Hi the exact scheme I applied for has been removed from their website even though they said deadline was 24th December. But they have some other roles open

Hey, thanks for the response! What was the exact role you applied for? Technical/ technical & business or business?
Reply 11
Original post by pandoma
Hey, thanks for the response! What was the exact role you applied for? Technical/ technical & business or business?

I applied for graduate business analyst and according to the job description the BA will be working on HMRC projects.
How long did it take to get an AC date after receiving an invite?
Hi guys, did anyone apple for the Graduate Technology Client Account Manager 2021. I had my Digital Interview, just waiting on my results..
Original post by Plitzo
I applied for graduate business analyst and according to the job description the BA will be working on HMRC projects.

Have you had any updates?
Reply 15
Original post by OakleyReef
Have you had any updates?

No
Original post by Plitzo
No

I've still got the 'we are reviewing current applications' message.
Is anyone on the VAC in the next couple of weeks?
Original post by OakleyReef
Is anyone on the VAC in the next couple of weeks?

Did you attend the VAC I did one today, just wondering when they will get back?
Original post by ILROSE1998
Did you attend the VAC I did one today, just wondering when they will get back?

Any tips? I have one coming up

Quick Reply

Latest