ScarlettMatt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I am considering applying to Oxford Brookes University. But I would like to know more about the nightlife, etc.. I have heard mixed views. I like to go out a lot and I am used to the night life in Nottingham.
Please could someone tell me what’s Oxfords nightlife like and does it have the same or similar vibe as Nottingham?
nogoodusersleft
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ScarlettMatt)
Hello,
I am considering applying to Oxford Brookes University. But I would like to know more about the nightlife, etc.. I have heard mixed views. I like to go out a lot and I am used to the night life in Nottingham.
Please could someone tell me what’s Oxfords nightlife like and does it have the same or similar vibe as Nottingham?
Oxford has quite good nightlife, and Brookes is quite relaxed so you'd be able to go out plenty. There are quite a few clubs in the centre, as well as loads of pubs and restaurants depending on what you'd want. It is a lot smaller than Nottingham and what you'd probs be used to though, and way less clubs/things to do in comparison
Oxford Brookes University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ScarlettMatt)
Hello,
Hello ScarlettMatt,

Hope you are doing well!! We are so excited to hear that you are considering applying to join us as Oxford Brookes.

Oxford is a very student centred city, with many university students residing there. There is much to do and explore around the city, with a wide range of activities, meaning that there is always something for everyone. Some of the available activities are; boating on the canal, crazy golf, the museum and the cinema, just to name a few. There are also a wide variety of restaurants and cafes, so you are bound to find a cuisine that you like. So it is a bustling city most of the time.

I hope this was able to help you somewhat. If you have any questions about student life and the University, please do feel free to ask. I would be more than happy to help!

All the best,

Shaf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (295)
55.87%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.13%

Watched Threads