The Student Room Group

People making fun of my mental health

I keep saying them that's its disrespectful and they were saying like so what. They said they do care that its disrespect and they were all ganging up on me and **** taking the mick out of mental health out of my social anxiety and depression they were just laughing saying "are you getting depressed" things like that. I couldn't do anything because no one was there to back me up, it was like 4 against just laughing and mocking it.
omg who are these people? if they are your "friends" get rid of them you don't need to be around people like that, you don't deserve it
Reply 2
Original post by c1student
omg who are these people? if they are your "friends" get rid of them you don't need to be around people like that, you don't deserve it

People on my course
they are trash people, im so sorry that happened to you, you deserve better :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
they are trash people, im so sorry that happened to you, you deserve better :frown:

Reported
Reported

Sorry, what do you mean by this??
I keep saying them that's its disrespectful and they were saying like so what. They said they do care that its disrespect and they were all ganging up on me and **** taking the mick out of mental health out of my social anxiety and depression they were just laughing saying "are you getting depressed" things like that. I couldn't do anything because no one was there to back me up, it was like 4 against just laughing and mocking it.

Just remember that this will come back to bite them. Not a single person in this world is exempt from not suffering from some type of mental health issue. No matter how happy or well they hide it.
Reply 7
Sorry, what do you mean by this??

I reported them people who mocked me
Reply 8
Just remember that this will come back to bite them. Not a single person in this world is exempt from not suffering from some type of mental health issue. No matter how happy or well they hide it.

Hopefully
It’s good you reported them. I really can’t understand people sometimes, a similar thing happened to me and it was also with a teacher who couldn’t look me in the eye anymore because she knows she was in the wrong.
She got what she deserved at the end of the day. Unprofessional...
It’s good you reported them. I really can’t understand people sometimes, a similar thing happened to me and it was also with a teacher who couldn’t look me in the eye anymore because she knows she was in the wrong.
She got what she deserved at the end of the day. Unprofessional...

I had it, similar to this has happened before and the teacher said my reason why I'm depressed are minor and its ridiculous on how im getting depressed about this
I reported them people who mocked me

ohhh alright, I was just a little confused x
Its good that you reported them, hopefully their actions can be dealt with by the school. These sort of negative and judgemental people only make the stigma around mental health harder to remove
ohhh alright, I was just a little confused x
Its good that you reported them, hopefully their actions can be dealt with by the school. These sort of negative and judgemental people only make the stigma around mental health harder to remove

I hope it gets dealt with because once a teacher called me ridiculous for getting down like this over minor ****
I hope it gets dealt with because once a teacher called me ridiculous for getting down like this over minor ****

wow, very insensitive. We can only hope that not everyone is like that, hopefully there are more supportive people/staff
wow, very insensitive. We can only hope that not everyone is like that, hopefully there are more supportive people/staff

I don't know mate

Quick Reply