KCL Postgraduate Applicants 2021 thread

Watch
dfilippi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
hey guys, applied in december with my reference submitted on the 14th of December - haven't had any updates since then. I know that they had a christmas break where no applications were being processed but with that in mind, how long can I expect to wait - Im an international student btw
unanimousacronym
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by dfilippi)
hey guys, applied in december with my reference submitted on the 14th of December - haven't had any updates since then. I know that they had a christmas break where no applications were being processed but with that in mind, how long can I expect to wait - Im an international student btw
You can expect to wait for a decision within 6-8 weeks or beyond that after your reference(s) submission date. It depends on the department and the number of applications they receive for the course.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by dfilippi)
I completed my application on November 16th and haven’t heard anything yet!
madeofcolour
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
may I ask how do you attend the webinar for the course you are applying? It sounds so interesting
Hi, yes! I'm applying to Developmental Psychology & Psychopathology and they had a webinar a few months ago now. I'm unsure of whether they'll be doing another one but you could always email admissions or your department and see if they'll be hosting one soon.
wdaaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey, for those who applied to the MA Public Policy, how many references did you have to submit? The course page says one is required, but just checking, thanks!
gcsestud
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, has anyone applied for MA in European studies? i sent my app on 27th Nov but still havent anything back yet. portal just says 'received and being processed
wdaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Cool, thanks for that!
dfilippi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
i really don't know what's up, most people in this thread applied in either november or December and haven't heard back, stuck on 'received and being processed'. The best rationale i have for this is that they release acceptances in batches and its yet to come for that November-December batch. fingers crossed everybody!
charlotte282828
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi ! I applied on November 24th, and received an email confirming my documents were all OK mid december... I'm an international student and I applied to the French pathway of the MA, but still havent received an offer...
unanimousacronym
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone received a decision on their application yet?
politicspro
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by unanimousacronym)
Has anyone received a decision on their application yet?
Yes! I applied for the MSc Public Policy & Management on 18 November and received my offer on 15 December
mb1313
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has heard from MA International Relations yet? I’m coming up on 7 weeks of waiting and am just wondering if the department has started releasing decisions yet
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mb1313)
Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has heard from MA International Relations yet? I’m coming up on 7 weeks of waiting and am just wondering if the department has started releasing decisions yet
I applied to MA in IR and my application went through in the beginning of November, I received an offer on Thursday after a long wait, good luck!!
Betelgeuse90
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
same here, I haven't heard from them since mid-November
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I have applied for two programmes. Now I have received an offer from one of them, will I still be considered by the other programme?
deja97
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I have applied for two programmes. Now I have received an offer from one of them, will I still be considered by the other programme?
May I know your timeline and which program?
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
To those who got an offer for MA Public Policy, what were your grades and/or work experience if you don't mind?
PhDApp2021
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone who applied for the MRC DTP program at KCL heard back?
Interview invites are supposed to go out this week, but I'm wondering if all applicants will receive a response.
My portal still says "application received and being processed".
Last edited by PhDApp2021; 3 months ago
darthkhadet
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by PhDApp2021)
Has anyone who applied for the MRC DTP program at KCL heard back?
Interview invites are supposed to go out this week, but I'm wondering if all applicants will receive a response.
My portal still says "application received and being processed".
Hii i am still waiting for a reply too!
Lraither
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by darthkhadet)
Hii i am still waiting for a reply too!
Hi, I am still waiting too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (144)
4.87%
Uncertainty around my education (435)
14.7%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (333)
11.25%
Lack of purpose or motivation (411)
13.89%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (137)
4.63%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (179)
6.05%
Loneliness (255)
8.62%
Financial worries (109)
3.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (121)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.56%
Lack of real life entertainment (159)
5.37%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (261)
8.82%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (280)
9.46%

Watched Threads