Watch
darthkhadet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lraither)
Hi, I am still waiting too!
aahh I wish theyd tell us a time or date. I have an exam tomorrow and its so hard to focus!
Lraither
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by darthkhadet)
aahh I wish theyd tell us a time or date. I have an exam tomorrow and its so hard to focus!
I know!! Suspense is killing me..... Good luck tomorrow, and hopefully we will hear something
wesgwl
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Anyone applied for the MSc in Developmental Psych and Psychopathology got an offer yet? Also were most conditional offers for a 2:1 or specific grade (65/67)?
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by deja97)
May I know your timeline and which program?
I applied MA digital asset and media management and Digital culture around 20th October. I received the DAMM offer in late December, and I am still waiting for a reply from the digital culture programme.
SammyLBell
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by darthkhadet)
Hii i am still waiting for a reply too!
I've not heard anything back from them yet either!
Anonymous #4
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by wesgwl)
Anyone applied for the MSc in Developmental Psych and Psychopathology got an offer yet? Also were most conditional offers for a 2:1 or specific grade (65/67)?
my conditional offer requires 65 overall grade
Crissty
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lraither)
Hi, I am still waiting too!
Same here! Even cannot focused on studying 😅
sarahjackson1999
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I've applied both for the standard DTP theme 2, and also an iCASE project (theme 2). I've heard from the iCASE one this afternoon but nothing from the standard course. Hoping we'll find out tomorrow!
gcsestud
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone contacted them yet through the messages? i dont want to sound too impatient so wanted to know if anyone else has? i sent mine off on the 27th Nov so its taking a while
SammyLBell
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gcsestud)
Has anyone contacted them yet through the messages? i dont want to sound too impatient so wanted to know if anyone else has? i sent mine off on the 27th Nov so its taking a while
They said to contact them on Monday 18th if no reply has been heard by then. Assuming they don't work through the weekend, I'd expect to hear back from them today.
gcsestud
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by SammyLBell)
They said to contact them on Monday 18th if no reply has been heard by then. Assuming they don't work through the weekend, I'd expect to hear back from them today.
Perfect, thanks for letting me know
darthkhadet
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I did and I got nothing back so I think just wait it out 😔
hsushi2020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Oh so we can contact them and ask them about the status of our application if we haven't heard from them by Jan 18? Is this specific to the November applicants? I applied on December 3rd and haven't got an update yet either
SammyLBell
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hbuch2020)
Oh so we can contact them and ask them about the status of our application if we haven't heard from them by Jan 18? Is this specific to the November applicants? I applied on December 3rd and haven't got an update yet either
Yeah it says on the MRC DTP website that we should hear back today at the latest, but from talking to other people who have applied, a lot of people haven't actually heard back yet - maybe it's all delayed due to COVID?
hsushi2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yeah it says on the MRC DTP website that we should hear back today at the latest, but from talking to other people who have applied, a lot of people haven't actually heard back yet - maybe it's all delayed due to COVID?
Oh okay thanks! btw just incase I confused anyone, I applied to the developmental psych and psychopathology programme not MRC DTP
deedeebobo
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello! Has anyone applied to/heard back from dual degree programmes?
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
Thank you so much for your reply- helps a lot! Just wanted to make sure it's worth spending the application lol. And congrats on you offer xoxo
Sushmi Khunteta
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi!
I have an offer from King's College London for the MSc Organisational Psychiatry and Psychology. I also received an offer from LSE yesterday for the MSc Organisational and Social Psychology. And am awaiting a decision from UCL for the MSc Industrial, Organisational and Business Psychology.
Can anyone share their opinion on which one they would pick out of the three? And your reasons for the same.
My main deciding factor at the moment is employability.
Thank you!
gcsestud
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, those waiting on an update - is anyone/has anyone messaged them on the portal yet?
Anonymous #6
Report 2 months ago
Hi, those waiting on an update - is anyone/has anyone messaged them on the portal yet?
I did last week but yet to receive a response...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (136)
4.85%
Uncertainty around my education (411)
14.66%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (315)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (393)
14.02%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (127)
4.53%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (170)
6.06%
Loneliness (244)
8.7%
Financial worries (101)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (113)
4.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (130)
4.64%
Lack of real life entertainment (151)
5.39%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (245)
8.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (267)
9.53%

Watched Threads