Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey! When did you apply?

Early June! Hbu?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by lemo****69
Hi, hope I'm not bumping too dead a thread! As a 2021 applicant for MA in International Political Economy who applied after the March 31st deadline, just been informed after 1+ month wait that I've been considered a strong enough candidate to be put on a short list of candidates. They've said they're monitoring strong candidates in light of limited spaces. Anyone in a similar position?

Hi, have you heard from the admission?
Any master’s programmes with a January 2022 start? Specifically in Management or Marketing.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations on your offers, @UCStudentM and @Useful_Outcome. :smile: Please may I ask what your academic background is like in terms of undergraduate grades achieved? I'm applying for the same course at the moment!

Hi! I went to a US university and graduated with a 3.77 GPA. Hope this helps :smile: Best of luck!
Am I the only one who’s clueless for any events for us masters students . And all those KCLLifeapp events are fully booked. Living at home I am in a tricky spot.
Hi guys,

Been in the same position as a lot of you but have JUST received my offer today. They gave me 3 days from now to pay the deposit and so have done so.

Check your application portal!
is there a KCL postgrad 2022 thread?

Latest