The Student Room Group

South London sixth forms - a thread

Hi everyone. I’m currently in Year 11 and have made this primarily for the discussion of sixth forms around South London and 2021 entry! Hopefully this gets a bit of popularity and we can all exchange advice, reviews and tips for when we start Year 12 and where to apply.
Hi :smile: Have you applied anywhere yet? I don't really know what other good sixth forms there are round here.
Reply 2
Original post by scepticsceptic
Hi :smile: Have you applied anywhere yet? I don't really know what other good sixth forms there are round here.

I’ve applied for CTK, St Mary Magdalene, Eltham Hill, and some other places 🙂
hey hey,, im in year11 too from south east london :smile:EXAMS ARE CANCELLEDDDD!!!anyways ive applied to beths, CTK st michaelsim thinking of william morris, STAC and others butn im running out of timefor subjects im thinking of sociology defo and anything else depending on the school
I’ve applied to dunraven sfx coulsdon Norwood and Shirley high (that’s in order of top choice to bottom) due to some not have ohh a subject I want. What do u guys think of these schools??
Original post by Chloeisntmyname
hey hey,, im in year11 too from south east london :smile:EXAMS ARE CANCELLEDDDD!!!anyways ive applied to beths, CTK st michaelsim thinking of william morris, STAC and others butn im running out of timefor subjects im thinking of sociology defo and anything else depending on the school

I would’ve applied to ctk aquinas cause that’s close enough but they don’t do media but the one that does do media isn’t close enough 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending