The Student Room Group

Mental Health Support Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PandaWho
Oooh what did you get?

I got Harry Potter related sweets :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
I got Harry Potter related sweets :biggrin:

Ohhh that was bloosy quick! Its from mee :woo: :party: glad they got there safe!!
Ohhh that was bloosy quick! Its from mee :woo: :party: glad they got there safe!!

Tbh I wasn’t expecting it to come this week as I heard there were issues at the Royal Mail or something :colondollar: thank you :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
Tbh I wasn’t expecting it to come this week as I heard there were issues at the Royal Mail or something :colondollar: thank you :hugs:

I only posted it on Thursday so i wasnt expecting it to arrive so quick either! So glad you like it i was in a big brain melt of what to get, i nearly bought a golden snitch neclace but wasnt sure if you liked or wore jewlery so when i saw the sweets i was like yess and the chocolate frog was perfect!
Does anyone know if there are travel exemptions for going abroad for people with existing severe mental health diagnoses? Relating to things like quarantine and pcr testing etc. Thank you
Feeling fed up and pissed off
I can't sleep because I'm in so much pain it is making me feel sick probably caused by an endorphin release.

Sleep was the one thing I had where I could escape my deteriorating mental and physical health, now that small mercy has been taken from me. I have no idea what I have done to my shoulder to elicit this kind of response. My body hates me and I hate it.

I don't really know why I am posting this in to void at 5am, I just want to give up but it isn't an option.
I only posted it on Thursday so i wasnt expecting it to arrive so quick either! So glad you like it i was in a big brain melt of what to get, i nearly bought a golden snitch neclace but wasnt sure if you liked or wore jewlery so when i saw the sweets i was like yess and the chocolate frog was perfect!

Fair enough. I wear jewellery but what you got me was perfect anyway :biggrin:
Original post by DiddyDec
I can't sleep because I'm in so much pain it is making me feel sick probably caused by an endorphin release.

Sleep was the one thing I had where I could escape my deteriorating mental and physical health, now that small mercy has been taken from me. I have no idea what I have done to my shoulder to elicit this kind of response. My body hates me and I hate it.

I don't really know why I am posting this in to void at 5am, I just want to give up but it isn't an option.

:console: Very much relate to that, if you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Might be worth trying to get referred to pain management (or privately?).
Original post by Pathway
:console: Very much relate to that, if you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Might be worth trying to get referred to pain management (or privately?).

Thanks Pathway :hugs:

I will be calling my GP tomorrow because it is getting to the point where I can't work.
Loads of hugs for everyone who struggles with this time of year anyway, and for those who are having a difficult Christmas for the first time this year due to covid-restrictions and/or bereavements :jumphug: :console: :grouphugs:

A special shout-out to all my fellow Tier 4 buddies too :emo:

Original post by PeacefulAngel
I don’t deserve to have any help. I don’t deserve my good family. I just hate everything about myself. :frown:

I just got a text from my Dad saying he’s always there for me and it’s making me want to cry.

Lots of hugs for you. You do deserve help and good family. None of your situation is your fault :nah:

:penguinhug:
Sick of getting the same theme dream when im starting to get low, i now know when things are getting worse because this dream always pops up. It always messes with my head a bit :sigh:
Original post by DiddyDec
Thanks Pathway :hugs:

I will be calling my GP tomorrow because it is getting to the point where I can't work.

Understand that all to well too. It's horrible to deal with. :frown: If I can help out at all, please don't hesitate to message. You truly aren't alone with this.
My secret Santa arrived! Had to open early!

An awesome PhD comic from @The_Lonely_Goatherd :biggrin:
Original post by Noodlzzz
My secret Santa arrived! Had to open early!

An awesome PhD comic from @The_Lonely_Goatherd :biggrin:

:innocent: :ahee: :smartass:

Really glad you like it! :h:

Note to whoever sent me my SS gift: post round here is atrocious atm, so I may not receive it 'til after Christmas at this rate :s-smilie: But thank you so much in advance :redface:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Loads of hugs for everyone who struggles with this time of year anyway, and for those who are having a difficult Christmas for the first time this year due to covid-restrictions and/or bereavements :jumphug: :console: :grouphugs:

A special shout-out to all my fellow Tier 4 buddies too :emo:

Lots of hugs for you. You do deserve help and good family. None of your situation is your fault :nah:

:penguinhug:

It is my fault though. I am getting my family, my good family, into trouble. I feel rock bottom today and have been ever since I heard safeguarding is involved now. I wish the case could just be dropped but I have no power in that respect. Life’s just **** at the moment. :frown:
It is my fault though. I am getting my family, my good family, into trouble. I feel rock bottom today and have been ever since I heard safeguarding is involved now. I wish the case could just be dropped but I have no power in that respect. Life’s just **** at the moment. :frown:

:hugs: Services wouldn't get safeguarding involved unless it were needed :no: I hope you can be kind to yourself and, in time to come, see that it's not your fault.

I'm sorry things are so **** though, that must be incredibly hard :hugs:
I have a drs appoimtment on wednesday about my new meds and i presumed it would be on the phone cos they didnt tell me a time or where to go (my drs have 5 different surgeries im the area) she just said wednesday morning. But i got a text today saying i have an appoimtment at 9am at a particular surgery... Which now means ill be late for work... Think im gonna try call up tomorrow to confirm its actually at the surgery and not on the phone cos ill be pissed if i go to the surgery to find out if it is over the phone anyway...
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:hugs: Services wouldn't get safeguarding involved unless it were needed :no: I hope you can be kind to yourself and, in time to come, see that it's not your fault.

I'm sorry things are so **** though, that must be incredibly hard :hugs:

It is my fault though. I was the one who wrote the letter but to be fair I wasn’t well at the time and can’t remember what I wrote. I am *so* scared my family are going to suffer because of how stupid I was in writing the letter in the first place.
It is my fault though. I was the one who wrote the letter but to be fair I wasn’t well at the time and can’t remember what I wrote. I am *so* scared my family are going to suffer because of how stupid I was in writing the letter in the first place.

Im not sure whats happened, but you obviously wrote that letter for a reason wheter you realised it or not.

We often share dark secrets when were at our most vulnrable as deep down you wish and hope by sharing it things will get better from it.

Although having safeguarding involved might be absolutely terrifying, they only have your best interests in mind. Im imagining your under 16 for safeguarding lead to be involved? From a professional point of view whos dealt with safeguarfing issues with young people before, they will just want the best outcome for you and should hopefully support you every step of the way
:jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest