The Student Room Group

Mental Health Support Society XXI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
Having a freak out. I have klonopin but I have to drive in an hour so I can't take it. i feel ****ing awful it just hit me out of nowhere; voices, paranoia, difficulty breathing, anxiety, trying desperately to distract myself with the computer but it's really not going well rn. :cry2:

In a crisis this end, so can't offer to PM, but solidarity with you Saber! So sorry this is happening, hope you can keep safe :frown:

:jumphug:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
In a crisis this end, so can't offer to PM, but solidarity with you Saber! So sorry this is happening, hope you can keep safe :frown:

:jumphug:

:hugs: I'm sorry you're in crisis too TLG.
Feeling absolutely awful. Was meant to get a blood glucose metre in the post on Saturday but the stupid post office has delivered it somewhere that clearly isn't my house so now I don't have it. Currently feel like I'm having a hypo and feel all shaky and weird and my face feels really numb (?!) and I can't even check my sugar. Too unwell to even feel pissed off right now.
Just did a mile swim. Helped clear my head a bit but still feel kind of edgy. My spouse is all "you have to tell your psychiatrist " :colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
Feeling absolutely awful. Was meant to get a blood glucose metre in the post on Saturday but the stupid post office has delivered it somewhere that clearly isn't my house so now I don't have it. Currently feel like I'm having a hypo and feel all shaky and weird and my face feels really numb (?!) and I can't even check my sugar. Too unwell to even feel pissed off right now.

:jumphug: That's awful on so many levels. Please take care if you can :redface:

Just did a mile swim. Helped clear my head a bit but still feel kind of edgy. My spouse is all "you have to tell your psychiatrist " :colonhash:

Glad swim helped take the edge off things a bit :penguinhug:
Tw eating disorder

Spoiler

Got my meds sorted.
Got the MH worker at my drs to sort it out, and she glad i finally have a diagnosis and on the right track now.

But ****ed my nack up today and so exhausted.

Think im heading for a low which is fun :woo:
Original post by PandaWho
Got my meds sorted.
Got the MH worker at my drs to sort it out, and she glad i finally have a diagnosis and on the right track now.

But ****ed my nack up today and so exhausted.

Think im heading for a low which is fun :woo:

Glad some things are sorted. Hope everything is ok and you can manage it. It sounds like the surgery are good
Tw eating disorder

Spoiler

"Come back in 3 weeks". My psychiatrist is still in the hospital so got nurse practitioner today who was unhelpful. I can't ****ing sleep and the parseltongue is getting more frequent.

Also I tripped over a rug at work and smashed my hand into the door. I think my wrist might be fractured as a can't move it without a lot of pain. Great.
"Come back in 3 weeks". My psychiatrist is still in the hospital so got nurse practitioner today who was unhelpful. I can't ****ing sleep and the parseltongue is getting more frequent.

Also I tripped over a rug at work and smashed my hand into the door. I think my wrist might be fractured as a can't move it without a lot of pain. Great.

Ouch! Hope the wrist is feeling better!

Sorry the nurse practitioner was so unhelpful :frown: Do you have any ways of managing the sleep and the parseltonugue that you can use to help in the meantime? I'm sorry, I really wish I could offer some advice as it sounds so horrible and distressing.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:jumphug: That's awful on so many levels. Please take care if you can :redface:

Thanks, TLG. I'm feeling a lot better today. Hope you are doing OK.
Really sorry I’ve not been active much on here.

Really struggling with motivation to do uni work, been really feeling drained lately and can only manage to do a little bit of studying. Sucks tbh when all I wanna do is study :frown:

Hope everyone is ok? :hugs:
Cacooned in bed.
Depressions hit.
**** sake
Tw eating disorder

Spoiler

TW ED

Spoiler

Basically internal screaming out of frustration re: eating and dealing with my anorexia at the same time.

Early next month have my PIP telephone assessment, so that'll be so much fun. Yes.
Original post by Pathway
TW ED

Spoiler

Basically internal screaming out of frustration re: eating and dealing with my anorexia at the same time.

Early next month have my PIP telephone assessment, so that'll be so much fun. Yes.

Sorry to hear things are tough. I hope you get through it
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry to hear things are tough. I hope you get through it

I hope you do too.
Tw eating disorder

Spoiler

TW: ED

Spoiler

Felt a wee bit more with it today kinda.
Well still out of it but less wanting to die.

Walked in to work and told i was running shift, which wemt fine, and when my manager came down a few hours later complimented me on how the shop looked, and said when iv learnt to drive she wants to discuss becoming a shift leader.
So that kimda made me feel good.

But also put some big panda pants on and asked for an extension of one of the courses im doing to try take some pressure off me as i feel like im drowning

Quick Reply

Latest