Mental Health Support Society XXI

Watch
username5347244
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I hope everyone is doing well. :hugs: I am here if anyone ever needs a shoulder, feel free to PM me whenever. I am here for you! :grouphugs: :heart:
Pugglet
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Yay new thread day 😊
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
Awesome, thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
So so tempted to take anon off for this thread for me but not sure atm
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Post to sub
username1060297
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Was confused beyond reason for a second. Figured I was being quoted from a long time ago and wondered why In the world.

As for mental health, anxiety is long and have had a few depressive spells since posting last but seem to be able to pick up somehow now and then, need to post here more often. It’s really good for letting off steam/stress now that I deep it
xoxAngel_Kxox
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey everyone!

I've hardly been on TSR recently but just popped in to say that I hope you're all doing as well as possible, and that those who aren't have the best support around them.

I'm okay at the moment. If it weren't for covid I would probably be really good, but life likes to throw curveballs as we all know!

Abuse (sexual) TW
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know if anyone remembers me saying months ago (it might even be over a year ago) that I'd put off my smear test because I just can't be touched there thanks to previous rape and abuse. It was due in 2018. Since the story in Coronation Street about cervical cancer it's been a huge thing in my head, and I'd convinced myself I had it and was going to die (not one single symptom mind you). Yet I still couldn't bring myself to either a) go for a smear or b) see my GP about this 100% definite illness I was so sure I had. I'd even decided how I was going to tell people!!!!

Anyway. I managed, and everything came back clear about a month ago. As the rational part of my brain (the smallest part I think haha) knew it would.

So that's that drama out of the way for another 3 years! I always tell myself I won't get myself into a state about it, because it's absolutely fine every time when I actually get the bloody thing done, but it's all in my head. I'll definitely be here in 5 years, 2 years overdue again though!
Morgies
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
!!!
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi all y'all. New thread! :woo:

I've gone from having such a dry mouth that I needed to carry a special wet-spray with me and was unable to talk sometimes because it was so dry, to drooling all over my hoody if I don't make a conscious effort to keep swallowing as I sit at my desk. :nothing:
Learner777
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Omg I love this I’m thinking of going when I’m an adult I’m quite scared but ik it will help.
PandaWho
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Think im gonna have an early night?

People were worried about me at work today cos i was so quiet.
Passed it off as being tired as usual.
Feel **** and exhausted
Darya.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
So me and my parents are talking about what I should make for lunch tomorrow, and when I finish my dinner I go upstairs to get one of the recipes I had for food, and when I come down, my dad starts yelling at me to clear the table. I tell him to wait a minute so I could give him the recipe then I would do it, then he starts yelling more to do it this minute, I tell him I want to cross the room, hand him a book and then go and clear the table, which would literally be in 5 seconds, and to calm down. Then he decides to follow me into the kitchen while I'm taking my plate there shouting about "no one tells me to calm down who do you think you are" and decides to start punching me, and said the next time I tell him to calm down he'd beat the **** out of me and kick me out.

Don't you think it would've been easier to not say anything, accept the book and have the table cleared literally 5 seconds later than create such a fuss?
Last edited by Darya.; 1 year ago
Darya.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
been misgendered half the ****ing day and feel like utter **** at the moment
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PandaWho)
Think im gonna have an early night?

People were worried about me at work today cos i was so quiet.
Passed it off as being tired as usual.
Feel **** and exhausted
Hard relate to that :hugs:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Hope everyone is okay? :hugs:

TW - food/weight/weightloss

Spoiler:
Show

So so tempted to get a takeaway, but had one last night. I’ve eaten literally not too long ago and I feel hungry, again :facepalm:

Really want to lose weight too, hate being overweight really want to join a weight loss program like Slimming World, but due to the pandemic I really need the money for priority things, plus as Christmas is coming up I need to buy Christmas presents too! Just wish I had a decent, well paid job so I wouldn’t have to worry about money all the time.

Pathway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just a rant I guess.

Spoiler:
Show
called up my CMHT yesterday because things are actually really, acutely bad in basically every dimension at this point. I am struggling a lot. Wish they would understand this and do something to help me.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pathway)
Just a rant I guess.

Spoiler:
Show
called up my CMHT yesterday because things are actually really, acutely bad in basically every dimension at this point. I am struggling a lot. Wish they would understand this and do something to help me.
:console: :hugs:
Noodlzzz
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pathway)
Just a rant I guess.

Spoiler:
Show
What did they say? :hugs:
Pathway
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
What did they say? :hugs:
Nothing, despite how frank I was.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
PSA

Pathway and furryface12 are awesome :awesome:

That is all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.68%
Okay (64)
29.22%
A bit lacking (82)
37.44%
Not good at all (54)
24.66%

Watched Threads