The Student Room Group

Mental Health Support Society XXI

Original post by PonchoKid
Yeah wont go to well for me either, but will atleast stop them :dontknow:

The only person i want to speak to i cant because they either wont reply, or its not the right thing to do as they realistically cant support ke both mentally or physically.currently paid im bed trying so hard to not let my brain win
I'm sorry you are struggling so much :frown:
Original post by Anonymous #14
I'm sorry you are struggling so much :frown:
Fed up of my head being loud especially at night. Had such a nice morning, today and now was putting out my weekly meds and it was hard. Noe laid in bed with my head screaming at me hoping the one person i want to talk to replies but i doubt he will :sigh:
Fed up of my head being loud especially at night. Had such a nice morning, today and now was putting out my weekly meds and it was hard. Noe laid in bed with my head screaming at me hoping the one person i want to talk to replies but i doubt he will :sigh:
No advice unfortunately, but I do relate to this a lot.
Have a really difficult week coming up and I just can't. I'm so tired. Dreading having to go into work and dealing with everything tomorrow.
think I need to finally accept that I will never be the person I used to be. that will never be my life again and I need to stop hoping. this is reality now and the one I have to learn to live with and adjust to. it's **** but I have to accept and learn to make do.
Can't shake off my thoughts

Spoiler

I've been not allowed further appointments with the company I was having them with due to me shutting myself out for a month. That's it for me
Dentist referred me urgently to maxilofacial about the ulcers, shouldn't be getting new ones every other week. Something obviously wrong with my immune system. Don't know what. Been advocating and liasing on my sister's behalf with social services and the police after that inbred she shacked up with did a runner and took my niece with him. Making real progress on getting her back, but **** me when did my life become a hybrid between Doctors and Jeremy Kyle
Im so mentally done. Start placement on monday and no idea how im going to make it. Barely been able to leave my bed let alone go out or do a 12 hour shift...
Luckily i have both an extension and extenuating circumstances because this assignments due in to.orrow and think iv wrote about 200 words :facepalm:
Just done.
Im so mentally done. Start placement on monday and no idea how im going to make it. Barely been able to leave my bed let alone go out or do a 12 hour shift...
Luckily i have both an extension and extenuating circumstances because this assignments due in to.orrow and think iv wrote about 200 words :facepalm:
Just done.
Well, you try. And that is what counts. But it takes energy.
Feel so **** about everything. I really wish I was a normal, functional human being instead of this ****ed up mess.
Knew id crash but wasnt expecting to feel like this :sigh:
Had a good few days away though :dontknow:
Feel like I've been hit by a bus and like my body is moving through concrete. Intrusive thoughts are back. Sleep is totally ****ed - now waking up in the middle of the night as well as not falling asleep. Having to go through this feels pointless. Everything feels so ******* pointless.
Trying to cut down on the painkillers and its knocking me out to point I slept 14 hours one day, and was dizzy another day so spent around the same amount of time in bed napping, and today slept 13 hours.

And feeling kind of low, I know pain killers are addictive so I guess it's just the body reacting to less of them.
Original post by drbluebox
Trying to cut down on the painkillers and its knocking me out to point I slept 14 hours one day, and was dizzy another day so spent around the same amount of time in bed napping, and today slept 13 hours.

And feeling kind of low, I know pain killers are addictive so I guess it's just the body reacting to less of them.
Sounds grim. Are you getting any support from the GP with cutting down? Maybe you need to do it more slowly and they can help supervise things and prescribe lower doses of if they aren't already? Good luck with things, just be really hard.
Seeing my GP again in a few days basically to tell them I will not be bothering them about any of this again. Back to just me, myself and I and no hope. Getting a diagnosis has resulted in absolutely nothing.
After 20 years of being messed up, my parent has finally come to the conclusion that I maybe have a problem with depression and should maybe try some medication for it LOL
Everythings unraveling around me. Feel like im clinging on by my finger tips.
Dont know what to do.
******* up my entire life.
Find it frustrating when I feel happy, I always wonder how long it’ll be before I don’t feel happy, if that makes sense?

Hate being in that mindset :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest