olgaaphrodite
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone! I’ve applied for English at St John’s Cambridge. My college haven’t sent me any emails since I did the ELAT and I don’t think they’ve given out interview dates either so I feel completely in the dark...
mollie burns 01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by olgaaphrodite)
Hi everyone! I’ve applied for English at St John’s Cambridge. My college haven’t sent me any emails since I did the ELAT and I don’t think they’ve given out interview dates either so I feel completely in the dark...
I feel the exact same. I applied for English at Selwyn and am yet to hear back... it's making me so anxious.
tamzinm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mollie burns 01)
I feel the exact same. I applied for English at Selwyn and am yet to hear back... it's making me so anxious.
I applied for English at Selwyn also !!! The silence is driving me crazy I really hope we hear something soon!! (I’m also glad to find someone applying to the same college as me !! every other english applicant i’ve seen has applied elsewhere lol i was getting worried )
mollie burns 01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tamzinm)
I applied for English at Selwyn also !!! The silence is driving me crazy I really hope we hear something soon!! (I’m also glad to find someone applying to the same college as me !! every other english applicant i’ve seen has applied elsewhere lol i was getting worried )
Oh, well at least we are in the same boat! So am I, I don't know anyone else who has applied for English at Cambridge x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (212)
56.68%
I don't have everything I need (162)
43.32%

Watched Threads