Daniel0988
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I applied to Exeter on the 10th but I haven’t had an email of acknowledgement of application yet. Am I being paranoid or do the uni even give them?
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Daniel0988)
Hi I applied to Exeter on the 10th but I haven’t had an email of acknowledgement of application yet. Am I being paranoid or do the uni even give them?
Hi Daniel0988,

I am sorry for the slight delay in picking this up. You should have received an acknowledgement email from our Admissions Team, if this has not come through, I would recommend contacting them (with your UCAS ID) so that they can look into this and let you know the status of your application; you can use our contact form or call them on 0300 555 60. Alternatively, if you privately message me with your name and UCAS ID I can ask one of my colleagues to investigate for you.

I hope that this is already resolved but if not please do just get in touch.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.82%
Okay (98)
29.17%
A bit lacking (122)
36.31%
Not good at all (83)
24.7%

Watched Threads