Daniel0988
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I applied to Exeter on the 10th of November 2020 but I haven’t had an acknowledgement of application email. Is this something they usually do?
gwygal
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Daniel0988)
I applied to Exeter on the 10th of November 2020 but I haven’t had an acknowledgement of application email. Is this something they usually do?
I got an acknowledgement the day after I applied. Have you checked your junk folder in case it has gone in there? Might be worth a quick email to the admissions team.
FloBischoff
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied 20th as well and I have had no acknowledgement email either. No idea why!
englishlitgal03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got one but I applied in early october. Maybe it's because they have so many applications currently. If you have an acknowledgment from UCAS then they will have your application. Don't worry!
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Daniel0988)
(Original post by FloBischoff)
I applied 20th as well and I have had no acknowledgement email either. No idea why!
Hi Daniel0988 and FloBischoff,

I am sorry for the slight delay in picking this up. I assume you have checked junk folders and that you know that your contact details on the UCAS application were correct? You should have received an acknowledgement email from our Admissions Team, if this has not come through, I would recommend contacting them (with your UCAS ID) so that they can look into this and let you know the status of your application; you can use our contact form or call them on 0300 555 60. Alternatively, if you privately message me with your name and UCAS ID I can ask one of my colleagues to investigate for you.

I hope that this is already resolved but if not please do just get in touch.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (50)
17.92%
No one else does (87)
31.18%
I'm embarrassed about my background (29)
10.39%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (94)
33.69%
We don't use a video platform (6)
2.15%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.15%

Watched Threads