The Student Room Group

Ask us girls any questions you want ...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Does race matter when going for a guy? I feel like being Asian does have an impact on how people think of me and my appearance, considering I'm pretty average looking.

Also, I'm 22 and haven't really had female friends other than just being the occasional shoulder to cry on at uni. How do I break away from this and would you be put off by a guy my age (or slightly older) who is really inexperienced with women in general

personally i don't care abt ethnicity but some some girls might care about that so it varies. also ur still young so still have hope lol i cant rlly give advice bc i dont have any experience myself but i feel like as long as u don't try too hard to move to a girl, it should be fine and a relationship will happen naturally
Also, do girls like when boys are mean to them?

Because it’s always the girls that got treated badly running back to their ex, do girls like toxicity?

Or just daddy issues?

i have daddy issues but i would never go back to an ex who treated me badly and i dont like it if boys are mean. nice boys are much better and more attractive. idk why some girls go back to their toxic exes tbh
i have daddy issues but i would never go back to an ex who treated me badly and i dont like it if boys are mean. nice boys are much better and more attractive. idk why some girls go back to their toxic exes tbh

Ok

What do you think is wrong with my ex?

We had an argument like 7 months ago, which lead to us breaking up. Then now she requested to follow me again, and told me to add her on an app

What does this mean? Does she want sex again? Or?

Is she missing the thought of me?
Ok

What do you think is wrong with my ex?

We had an argument like 7 months ago, which lead to us breaking up. Then now she requested to follow me again, and told me to add her on an app

What does this mean? Does she want sex again? Or?

Is she missing the thought of me?

did u treat her badly?
did u treat her badly?

Nah just arguments lol

But we had sex frequently..
Nah just arguments lol

But we had sex frequently..

she's probably missing the sex then LOL
she's probably missing the sex then LOL

What do you think I should do

Should I just meet her in her uni flat and then just smash?

Because let’s be honest here, it’s tough times rn 😂😂😂😂
What do you think I should do

Should I just meet her in her uni flat and then just smash?

Because let’s be honest here, it’s tough times rn 😂😂😂😂

LMAOOO well.. if u want to then why not, go for it but if she's the type to get attached to u again, then don't.. unless u wouldnt mind getting back together with her
like if she's gonna want to get back together with u after having sex, and if you dont want to get back together with her, then don't
if ur bold u can just ask her straight up if she wants to smash but at least make sure she knows that u don't have any intentions of getting back together with her so that she won't get upset after
LMAOOO well.. if u want to then why not, go for it but if she's the type to get attached to u again, then don't.. unless u wouldnt mind getting back together with her
like if she's gonna want to get back together with u after having sex, and if you dont want to get back together with her, then don't
if ur bold u can just ask her straight up if she wants to smash but at least make sure she knows that u don't have any intentions of getting back together with her so that she won't get upset after

I see, I see

I did a similar thing to a girl I was recently talking to lol
I told her that I didn’t want anything other than friends, but I stupidly went onto having phone sex with her twice 😂😂 but now we stopped talking and it just feels normal...

I am bold.. she’s in a whole different city lol, but I reckon it’ll be easier to execute... how should I approach it? Shall I ask her for a day out ? But then when we get back, I’ll just do my business ? Lol
I see, I see

I did a similar thing to a girl I was recently talking to lol
I told her that I didn’t want anything other than friends, but I stupidly went onto having phone sex with her twice 😂😂 but now we stopped talking and it just feels normal...

I am bold.. she’s in a whole different city lol, but I reckon it’ll be easier to execute... how should I approach it? Shall I ask her for a day out ? But then when we get back, I’ll just do my business ? Lol

ok well since ur bold, ask her if she wants to have sex with u. if she says yeah, arrange a day that ur both free. u can go on a day out with her or u could just hang out at her place then do ur thing when ur both in the mood lmao. try not to hurt her feelings tho bc i know some girls would want something more after the sex... so if u dont want something more then just leave it... unless u really want to smash someone
ok well since ur bold, ask her if she wants to have sex with u. if she says yeah, arrange a day that ur both free. u can go on a day out with her or u could just hang out at her place then do ur thing when ur both in the mood lmao. try not to hurt her feelings tho bc i know some girls would want something more after the sex... so if u dont want something more then just leave it... unless u really want to smash someone

Thank you :smile: really insightful, I appreciate it

There’s this other girl (I know, don’t ask) basically we talked after I initially broke up with my ex (not the one I had phone sex with) but we met and then we went to the cinema and did things...
But then we argued and then we stopped talking...

But again she requested to follow me and then asked for my snap... do you think I should pursue things with her also? Or is that wrong?
I don’t think she really wants a relationship other than a hookup, because she hates the idea of love she finds it cringe, idk? I might be wrong though?

Idk how to approach it...
Thank you :smile: really insightful, I appreciate it

There’s this other girl (I know, don’t ask) basically we talked after I initially broke up with my ex (not the one I had phone sex with) but we met and then we went to the cinema and did things...
But then we argued and then we stopped talking...

But again she requested to follow me and then asked for my snap... do you think I should pursue things with her also? Or is that wrong?
I don’t think she really wants a relationship other than a hookup, because she hates the idea of love she finds it cringe, idk? I might be wrong though?

Idk how to approach it...

aaaaaaaaaaaa u get so many girls
one girl at a time plz loool bc if they find out about each other it might end up in madness then u will have 0 girls
i think u should chose one girl to do ur thing with..
im assuming that u dont want to persue anything serious with these girls (correct me if im wrong) so if i were u, i'd only hookup with the girl who also doesn't want to persue things, bc then no ones feelings would be hurt
just dont hookup with both of them (within a short time frame.... if ur cheeky u can hookup with one first, wait a few months, then do the same with the other girl.. but idk it's a bit.. hoe behaviour LOL but that's just my personal opinion.) ofc it's ur body and ur life so u can do as u please but PERSONALLY i'd only have sex with one of them.. keep it simple
aaaaaaaaaaaa u get so many girls
one girl at a time plz loool bc if they find out about each other it might end up in madness then u will have 0 girls
i think u should chose one girl to do ur thing with..
im assuming that u dont want to persue anything serious with these girls (correct me if im wrong) so if i were u, i'd only hookup with the girl who also doesn't want to persue things, bc then no ones feelings would be hurt
just dont hookup with both of them (within a short time frame.... if ur cheeky u can hookup with one first, wait a few months, then do the same with the other girl.. but idk it's a bit.. hoe behaviour LOL but that's just my personal opinion.) ofc it's ur body and ur life so u can do as u please but PERSONALLY i'd only have sex with one of them.. keep it simple

Looooool

True, true.. I read it and I’ve deeped how messed up my love life is😂😂🤣🤣

I don’t want anything serious, nah lol

Hahahahahaha that cheeky option sounds fairly promising can’t lie😂😂😂😂

Lol🤣😂😂😂 the thing is, I try not to be 😂😂 I’m a good kid lol

Okay I will lol, thanks for the advice..

I’m currently talking to another different girl, it’s a Mazza rn in my life 😂
I’m only 17

I’ll be fine lol, better to act like a hoe now than later 😂
-What's wrong with nice guys? (I'm sorta one :/)

-Do girls not like intelligent guys?
I'm a guy that has lots of friends and is extroverted, but soon as i say i did A level Maths, Physics Chemistry, feels like all hope is lost.

-How many thirsty guys message girls, because recently i haven't been messaging any, my snapchat is dead due to corona virus. So I'm just wondering do girls have lots f guys in their DMs.

-Lastly, is it bad to shoot my shot on social media, e.g. snapchat or Instagram.

Nothing wrong with nice guys. Your clearly looking for the wrong girls if you think they’re not interested, majority girls prefer when a guy is intelligent.
personally i don't care abt ethnicity but some some girls might care about that so it varies. also ur still young so still have hope lol i cant rlly give advice bc i dont have any experience myself but i feel like as long as u don't try too hard to move to a girl, it should be fine and a relationship will happen naturally

I guess it's down to the person, yeah that makes sense fair enough. Although you say that, I know 25 is two and a half years away and if I don't do something soon, I'll be in the same boat by then so hopefully things change.

Yeah probably just need to see how things go, ask more people out and make the most of time once everything atm has gone away. Good to see some girls don't mind inexperience though.
Being Honest. How many guys are in your DMs? How many random thirsty guys message you?

None :frown:
Also, do girls like when boys are mean to them?

Because it’s always the girls that got treated badly running back to their ex, do girls like toxicity?

Or just daddy issues?

I had a toxic relasionship and I ran back because I could not let go and face the reality he was gone. It was just hard letting go and still is. I think we just do not think we will find love much better so we settle.
None :frown:

I felt that
I had a toxic relasionship and I ran back because I could not let go and face the reality he was gone. It was just hard letting go and still is. I think we just do not think we will find love much better so we settle.

But why is it hard?

Gradually as you begin to talk to someone else, or someone else showing you attention, you’d be surprised in how fast you catch feelings for them..

Why do you run back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending