I’m so bored of life right now

Watch
XbibbleX
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve been getting up, exercising, doing things I enjoy but I feel bored all the time I’m just soo bored of life. I did 120+ hours of unpaid work experience recently in an attempt to land a job (which I didn’t get btw cause of corona) but even doing that, doing something completely different to what I normally do I still felt bored. I can’t find any new music to get into either and youtube is so dead right now. I’m also feeling really tired for no reason despite getting plenty of sleep and exercising and eating well. In general I am a tired person but like this is next level tiredness.

I’ve mostly just been cosplaying because that’s my main hobby but it’s also an expensive hobby for someone with 0 income. I feel like making some new friends might help idk.
Tash02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It seems like you've got symptoms of chronic fatigue (obviously I can't diagnose), if you think making new friends might help, I'm up for a chat so feel free to message
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tash02)
It seems like you've got symptoms of chronic fatigue (obviously I can't diagnose), if you think making new friends might help, I'm up for a chat so feel free to message
I hope I don’t have that lol but sure I’m up for a chat
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Perhaps you could start a YouTube channel/Insta account with your cosplays if you are comfortable with that? I don’t know; just an idea...
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by summerberry19)
Perhaps you could start a YouTube channel/Insta account with your cosplays if you are comfortable with that? I don’t know; just an idea...
Yes I already have an insta account which I post once or twice a week on. I’ve tried making some makeup tutorials but it’s difficult to do it well especially since it’s dark almost all of the time now.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Might be worth talking to your GP about the tiredness, could mean you're deficient in something.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think you should try giving books a try or audiobooks. There's so many amazing novels that you just lose yourself in the stories and character developments. You get to live hundreds of lifetimes across different worlds. Books are amazing.
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by XbibbleX)
Yes I already have an insta account which I post once or twice a week on. I’ve tried making some makeup tutorials but it’s difficult to do it well especially since it’s dark almost all of the time now.
That’s awesome! You could get a cheap ring light or something...
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
Might be worth talking to your GP about the tiredness, could mean you're deficient in something.
I’ve had some tests and everything is perfect apparently
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
I think you should try giving books a try or audiobooks. There's so many amazing novels that you just lose yourself in the stories and character developments. You get to live hundreds of lifetimes across different worlds. Books are amazing.
Thanks for the idea, I’m not really a book person but I’ll try it out. I will probably fall asleep listening to it though haha
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by summerberry19)
That’s awesome! You could get a cheap ring light or something...
I would but my money is non existent haha
csmith20
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve been getting up, exercising, doing things I enjoy but I feel bored all the time I’m just soo bored of life. I did 120+ hours of unpaid work experience recently in an attempt to land a job (which I didn’t get btw cause of corona) but even doing that, doing something completely different to what I normally do I still felt bored. I can’t find any new music to get into either and youtube is so dead right now. I’m also feeling really tired for no reason despite getting plenty of sleep and exercising and eating well. In general I am a tired person but like this is next level tiredness.

I’ve mostly just been cosplaying because that’s my main hobby but it’s also an expensive hobby for someone with 0 income. I feel like making some new friends might help idk.
feel kind of the same. Exercise a lot and spend my free time doing things but still bored and no music or anything is catching my attention now. If you wanna be spontaneous and make friends pm me
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by csmith20)
feel kind of the same. Exercise a lot and spend my free time doing things but still bored and no music or anything is catching my attention now. If you wanna be spontaneous and make friends pm me
Yep 100% how I feel. All I want to do right now is that Hatsune Miku leek dance but it’s 2 in the morning lol
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for the idea, I’m not really a book person but I’ll try it out. I will probably fall asleep listening to it though haha
Yeah definitely worth trying out new things otherwise you'll never know. A good starting point would be to maybe check what your favourite series have been and check if they're based off of books then give it a try. Might be easier to start off with teenage fiction to get used to it before moving on to adult writing. Anyway, hope things work out for you - don't give up, there's always going to be so much more in life to do!
XbibbleX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Yeah definitely worth trying out new things otherwise you'll never know. A good starting point would be to maybe check what your favourite series have been and check if they're based off of books then give it a try. Might be easier to start off with teenage fiction to get used to it before moving on to adult writing. Anyway, hope things work out for you - don't give up, there's always going to be so much more in life to do!
Ngl I don’t watch a lot of tv series at all haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (116)
63.74%
I don't have everything I need (66)
36.26%

Watched Threads