Shafxx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does anyone know where I can find a list with all the researchers needed?
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For any topic in particular? There’s an awful lot so I don’t think there’ll be a list as such.
anon033
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, there's honestly so many I'd make the list as you go along. Eg social influence and memory have quite a lot, but separating your notes by topic or chapter would help.
Shafxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
For any topic in particular? There’s an awful lot so I don’t think there’ll be a list as such.
yeah that's what I was thinking there's so many it'd be so much easier if I could just have them all in one place

(Original post by anon033)
Yeah, there's honestly so many I'd make the list as you go along. Eg social influence and memory have quite a lot, but separating your notes by topic or chapter would help.
thank you!
anon033
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Shafxx)
yeah that's what I was thinking there's so many it'd be so much easier if I could just have them all in one place

thank you!
No problem. You won't get overwhelmed with them as long as you keep on top of it. Good luck!
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hmm, you could do this if you prefer. I’d be tempted to split it into topics though, or at least Paper 1/2/3.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi!

I had the book and app for AQA psychology a level and it has all the main studies in there for your modules. It's a really good revision tool and resource. Both contain key information, studies, and quizzes for you to complete.
I'll attach a link for the book and I think the app has the same cover as the book.
http://illuminatepublishing.com/inde...products_id=64

I hope this helps and good luck with your studies!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Shafxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
Hmm, you could do this if you prefer. I’d be tempted to split it into topics though, or at least Paper 1/2/3.
I might try do all of the ones on the spec first then see if I can find more in the textbook
ben_golding12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Technically the only studies you NEED to know are the ones with their names actually on the spec. Any other studies you learn/remember is purely for your own benefit when it comes to comparing and evaluating
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (411)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (319)
43.7%

Watched Threads