Does she like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really like this girl on my course. We went out for coffee before lockdown and since then, she’s been a little frustrating. This is because a few days after we met she was giving very slow replies but then the week after, popped up to me to chat and was giving very fast replies. The week after that, she popped up again but this time was slow replies. This week she’s been giving very fast replies and she did randomly tell me she doesn’t really like using her phone as she likes staying away from technology. When we text, she usually texts first as where it was me before and always ask questions. She’s now started sending voice messages too - if that’s a sign? She has a nickname for me too now. I did tell her though about something that happened recently to me a couple months ago and I am worried she does just pity me...

NOTE: I see her on Wednesday when she returns after quarantine
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really like this girl on my course. We went out for coffee before lockdown and since then, she’s been a little frustrating. This is because a few days after we met she was giving very slow replies but then the week after, popped up to me to chat and was giving very fast replies. The week after that, she popped up again but this time was slow replies. This week she’s been giving very fast replies and she did randomly tell me she doesn’t really like using her phone as she likes staying away from technology. When we text, she usually texts first as where it was me before and always ask questions. She’s now started sending voice messages too - if that’s a sign? She has a nickname for me too now. I did tell her though about something that happened recently to me a couple months ago and I am worried she does just pity me...

NOTE: I see her on Wednesday when she returns after quarantine
*I see her on Wednesday on the course, not just us two
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Interesting
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't know, keep in contact and see where it leads.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Interesting
??
Anonymous #1
I also forgot to add these signs:

- Remembers small conversations we had weeks before
- Always pops up with “Hey, you okay?” or calling me her nickname
- Asks very specific questions like “Do you ever study on campus or always at home?”
- Calls me “very funny” and always laughs at my jokes
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why are you asking us? Ask her...
npic9
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Continue and see where it goes if you feel there’s a connection then tell her straight that you like her, no point in beating around the bush, there are also people that genuinely don’t like going on their phones so don’t try to overthink if she’s replying back slow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (146)
62.13%
I don't have everything I need (89)
37.87%

Watched Threads