The Student Room Group

I'm feeling old

I'm only 20, but I can't help but feel like I've missed out on something growing up and now I can't go back. Its a really weird and eerie feeling, how do I stop feeling like this?
Stop living in the past and focus on what kind of person you want to become and what things you want to do.
read ; the power of now - a wonderful read
20 is weird like that, it sounds old and it's a sudden transition from being teenager but it's actually super young. By the time you're 24 I think you will feel young again
Reply 4
thank you all for the replies. It's really insane, I didn't have an amazing childhood and I think that just might factor into it a little as well, and I really hope it does pass!

Original post by yums_96
read ; the power of now - a wonderful read

I think I will! I'm not particular scared of aging, just the idea that I missed something out and now I cant have that experience anymore
This may sound tedious, but one way to feel more like a teen would be to dress like one - it will probably make you feel younger in the process. Besides you can still act like a teen today if you wanted - regardless of your age.

Quick Reply

Latest