Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how did youse make your relationship last through uni x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Youse lol.. sorry, I read the accent out loud

Anyways, I feel like arguments help
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Communication, meeting often but not too often.
You don’t want every weekend to be spent with your partner, you need to develop your own social life and sense of identity and even if your partner is involved, it’s good to have time without them as well. Every couple of weeks works plus the occasional ‘oh screw it I’ll come down this week too’

Good to set dates you’re seeing eachother so you have something to work towards.

Honestly, not what you wanna hear, accept the fact it could go going wrong/ is going wrong.
My relationship sadly didn’t work out but we realized this early, I was on a gap year they was at uni, but we both realized it wasn’t working early on and accepted it.

This means there is no hard feelings, no arguments, just accepting that we met at the wrong time in our lives. Maybe we’ll come back together one day, my point being if you see signs early on then always best to leave on a good note.
However, don’t let that scare you!! Many couples work out just fine and screw everyone who says they can’t.

Like I say, communication is key. Don’t let anyone scare you into not pursuing what you want. I have friends who managed it from hundreds of miles away!

One lady I know was from Greece and she stayed with her boyfriend all through uni, he was in Greece and she moved to the UK. 26 years old now and they’re still rolling!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Youse lol.. sorry, I read the accent out loud

Anyways, I feel like arguments help
typical manc 🤣🤣
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
typical manc 🤣🤣
Lmaoooo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (84)
18.58%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (128)
28.32%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (166)
36.73%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (60)
13.27%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.1%

Watched Threads