Allybear_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am currently studying a biomedical science foundation year which I don’t like I’m most likely going to drop out because I think it’s too late to swap courses right now. I have applied for foundation year law but I am having second doubts, I find business management, law with criminology and business law interesting but I don’t know if these are respected degrees and if I can get a good job with these. Which one do you think is the best degree out of these? Also something that is really annoying me and kind of stressing me out is the fact that because I probably won’t be able to change courses right now, I’m going to have to take a year out and then next year I’m going to do a foundation year meaning that I’m going to be 20 when I start my actual degree is that too old? Everyone’s probably going to be 18.
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
To address your last question, you can do a degree at any age and no, 20 years old is not "too old" to start a degree by any stretch of the imagination. Not everyone is going to be 18 either. There will be a lot of 18 year olds but a few older people who have had gap years, extenuating circumstances in studies etc.

You seem to have a lot of doubts about what you actually want to do, so I'd actually recommend having a long think about it first before making any new commitments.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise