Allybear_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m applying for a humanities access course and I was wondering if I could go on to study business with this qualification? I want to keep my options open so it’s either law or business and I’ll apply through cheating if I change my mind. Also since I’m going to be doing the access course this year do I need to put that on my uni ucas application or do I just tell them when it’s clearing time? I’ve applied for uni for 2021.
UniofGreenwich
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Allybear_)
Hi I’m applying for a humanities access course and I was wondering if I could go on to study business with this qualification? I want to keep my options open so it’s either law or business and I’ll apply through cheating if I change my mind. Also since I’m going to be doing the access course this year do I need to put that on my uni ucas application or do I just tell them when it’s clearing time? I’ve applied for uni for 2021.
Hi Allybear_,

At the University of Greenwich will will consider an Access course in humanities for our Business courses, as long as you have the required grades to meet the UCAS points. You can look on our undergraduate prospectus to see what Business related degrees we offer: https://www.gre.ac.uk/undergraduate-courses/a-z

You will need to state on your UCAS you are studying an Access course and that the grades are pending.

Hope this is helpful
~AM
Arden University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Allybear_)
Allybear_
I teach on an Access to HE course, some Universities will accept you, it is worth speaking to their admissions team. I had a student doing a primary teaching course who went on to do music technology - the number of UCAS tariff points is the most important thing (and a good personal statement)
Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (121)
62.37%
I don't have everything I need (73)
37.63%

Watched Threads