cherlloydfan1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So I've been doing this I.T internship for the past 4 months. It's meant to be for 6 months but I'm hoping to get a job at the end of it. It's been online the whole time and I've been working with a group over Google meets. At the moment we are making this revision website for children doing the 11 plus exam and need to learn laravel programming. My managers have given me this book to read and have told me to watch vids and try out codes but it's just not helping me and I'm just not into it but they won't help me so what should I do??
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is your job so you have to make a commitment to try and learn it. There may be some resources on the internet which you can use.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cherlloydfan1)
So I've been doing this I.T internship for the past 4 months. It's meant to be for 6 months but I'm hoping to get a job at the end of it. It's been online the whole time and I've been working with a group over Google meets. At the moment we are making this revision website for children doing the 11 plus exam and need to learn laravel programming. My managers have given me this book to read and have told me to watch vids and try out codes but it's just not helping me and I'm just not into it but they won't help me so what should I do??
Could any of your colleagues help? If you ask them, they may be able to explain stuff to you or show you websites etc where they have found useful information.
shosho11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cherlloydfan1)
sometimes its the company itself takes a lot of ure time till u cant decide,take a break holiday shut off anything from the company ,go out have fun,something outdoor ,clear ure mind,few friends to chat get drunk escape the stress then make ure decison of finding other jobs and the pracitcality of it and its just no point of doing something that takes a toll on u,without u realising this, this job can screw ure whole life up, make ureself happy first only then ull be happy around people ,believe me doing somethimg ure not into is the first step towards self destruction
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (417)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (320)
43.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed