The Student Room Group

I hate my body

Scroll to see replies

This kind of body morph obsession is a road to insanity in the era of lack of self-confidence and social media fixation.

Idgaf wat anyone on TSR thinks is skinny or not-skinny. As for me, some ppl aren't fans of my shape but some r, very much, and they luv the way I am. I'm cool with it. I am not gonna seek either condemnation or reassurance regarding my body type from random internet strangers.
Reply 21
Social media should not be having that affect on you. If it is, you need to think about deleting it or in the very least taking some time away from it.
We're all born into a body and theres nothing we can do about it. You can either sit around unproductively hating it or you can work towards accepting it. Starting with worrying about how you view yourself, not how men might see you.
Original post by Anonymous
My body is so sh*tty, I’ve hated it since I was 15. I’m 18 now and I thought I would’ve grown and gained some fat but no.

Everything about it is the complete opposite of what people like, I have small boobs, a small bum, no hips, small thighs. People try to tell me I should be happy with my body because it’s ideal (model body) but that’s just what the media try to tell people, when guys prefer thick girls. I’ll never be thick, I just cannot gain weight, and I feel like I’ll never find anyone who likes my body. I’ve seen threads on here where guys have said they would prefer a girl who has an average face with a nice body over a girl with a pretty face and an ugly body, so it just shows how much body is important to them. Everywhere you look a thick hourglass body is what people like, Instagram, anime, songs, tiktok. I don’t know how anyone is gonna like me.

me too :frown: you arent alone omg it gets me down so muchhhh and what ive done to help is just get off everything and go on this loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending