The Student Room Group

1300 Word Essay Countdown

So... I have an essay due at midnight tonight.

It is currently 2:25pm, I have procrastinated to the very last minute and need to actually get on with it now.
I thought I'd make a blog type thing just to keep myself in check and also as reference for the future. I'm gonna update hourly (or try).

I am absolutely ******** bricks right now, I should have started like a week ago, and I have a terrible migraine... But I have water and cashew nuts... so yeah.

We shall see if I make the deadline...

Let's Go!!

GO GO GO!!

(****)

sub-buzz-23671-1549044719-1.jpg
YOU CAN DO IT! :dumbells:

What's your essay on? Good luck!
1,300 words? what is that, i could that in a long afternoon

you'll be fine
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Good luck!! :bhangra:
Original post by Elizabeth II
YOU CAN DO IT! :dumbells:

What's your essay on? Good luck!

Golden Rice, I have never studied it before so lets see...

THANK YOU
Original post by HoldThisL
1,300 words? what is that, i could that in a long afternoon

you'll be fine

I'm more worried about the researching a topic I've literally never thought of before part, half of these science terms are going in and coming straight out...
640e09d6b7d1043e65e9b3a2a56e1963.jpg

It's been an hour and I am probably gonna have like 3 mental breakdowns today.

I am reading words that I have never seen before in my life...

And also just confused as **** about the point I need to make :confused:

Like, wait a sec how do I actually feel about golden rice...

But I have sort of a plan,

I'm reading a few reviews to get my head around the topic so that I have a basis to stand on.

But yep, back to work

peace out
607.jpg

Um... two hours down and ffs, i hate myself

I have so far... an intro...

and a plan that was basically for naught because I wrote 2 lines then read another article then said no, this sounds better and changed everything.

But uhh, I also like my plan so idk, nothing really flows together.
And I can't seem to synthesize any info together.
Its just a clump of information stuck together with those *****y tapes and it's about to fall apart

But anyway,
hour 3 I guess, hopefully will complete 1 main paragraph. maybe

grammar is saying goodbye. Sorry y'all
Original post by Darya.
Good luck!! :bhangra:

Thank you!
tenor.gif

I wrote my last message at 4:30 ish, I was struggling but I was hopeful, I had faith.

Then right after that, I thought I'd give myself a break, and then guess who breaked for 2 flipping hours???!!!

This dumb bitxh
that's right, me

So I started working again at like 6:50 and have approximately 4 hours now to get this done.
We love it.

But I've done the intro which was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life and have basically done the first paragraph.

400 words done.

800 to go...
good luck!! is golden rice the one with added vitamin A (helping to prevent blindness in LICs)? it's been a long time since my biology gcse :lol:
Original post by laurawatt
good luck!! is golden rice the one with added vitamin A (helping to prevent blindness in LICs)? it's been a long time since my biology gcse :lol:

Yeah it is!

That's all I remembered as well, but now I've gotta research more in-depth to find out about it.
There's surprisingly little research papers, considering it was such a huge phenomenon.
Original post by SleepyBeans
Yeah it is!

That's all I remembered as well, but now I've gotta research more in-depth to find out about it.
There's surprisingly little research papers, considering it was such a huge phenomenon.

ooh nice!

Aha that’s not very helpful, have you tried on google scholar?
b0f385c0f7148c16ed4896c3b826014f.jpg

I FINISHEDDDD

What does it say about me that I started this at 2 in the afternoon and wrote 2/3 of it in the last 2 hours??

I don't know, I really don't.

But I'm finished,
And I'm happy

And I'm gonna read some cheesy **** and fall asleep with my phone in my hands.

EEEKKKK

G'night

Quick Reply

Latest