The Student Room Group

iOS coding: interacting with apps/API's help

I would like to create a small script that will auto login a bunch of accounts into an app under different proxies; kinda like a web browser spoof, but automated. Whilst I have a couple of a programs that can do this on desktop, I assume its a hell of a ton ahrder on iOS or iPhone.

However Im not sure if this sort of accessibility is available on iPhone- can you even develop a script that uses apis within different apps? I assume you'd have to jailbreak your phone initially.

Anyways any help is much appreciated.
Reply 1
You'll have to read the documentation, but API's are just interfaces to libraries and functionality that you can use. I don't quite get what you are doing unfortunately, but anything to do with usernames and passwords should be handled with extreme care in keeping the application secure and robust.

I imagine you might find some password managers which have to autofil in usernames and passwords in other applications useful for your own script (which sounds like it is similar?). Try inspecting the Bitwarden app on github.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending