The Student Room Group

Astrazeneca data science Grad scheme assessment day

I've gotten an email saying im being accepted to an assessment day online for data science

Can someone tell me what its like and what type of technical questions theyll ask? and other questions
Congratulations! so did you get any test after pymetrics test? when did you apply and how long the process took?
Original post by Frank Peters
I've gotten an email saying im being accepted to an assessment day online for data science

Can someone tell me what its like and what type of technical questions theyll ask? and other questions

Congrats @Frank Peters. I am still waiting to hear from them since my Graduate Assessments.
Original post by ViralPatel
Congratulations! so did you get any test after pymetrics test? when did you apply and how long the process took?

No its just an interview! they said they narrowed down the list from 68 applicants to 4. then they just give out the placement to the fitting candidate
No its just an interview! they said they narrowed down the list from 68 applicants to 4. then they just give out the placement to the fitting candidate

Thanks for the response, so did they mention assessment date in the email ?

was it telephonic interview? how long was it and what type of questions they asked you ?
was it telephonic interview? how long was it and what type of questions they asked you ?

there was no assessment like an exam. but it was a microsoft teams style interview. first they asked practical questions.
They asked me about what recent coding project i did and how i did it. Also they gave me a question where i was presented with data, e.g. information on titanic survivors such as number of people, gender, where they got on. And this was to test my understand and how I would think of things

the next interview (two on the same day and same microsft teams call), was the personal questions. for example why did you choose astra zeneca, have you do team work, how would you deal with someone that isnt following your team.
there was no assessment like an exam. but it was a microsoft teams style interview. first they asked practical questions.
They asked me about what recent coding project i did and how i did it. Also they gave me a question where i was presented with data, e.g. information on titanic survivors such as number of people, gender, where they got on. And this was to test my understand and how I would think of things

the next interview (two on the same day and same microsft teams call), was the personal questions. for example why did you choose astra zeneca, have you do team work, how would you deal with someone that isnt following your team.

Thank you so much for the Information! when is you assessment day? please share your experience once you are done with it. thanks in advance.
Thank you so much for the Information! when is you assessment day? please share your experience once you are done with it. thanks in advance.

i did the microsfost team web call a while ago in nov 2020. I didnt get the place since i think i ****ed up the practical question (the titanic one)
i did the microsfost team web call a while ago in nov 2020. I didnt get the place since i think i ****ed up the practical question (the titanic one)

ohh sorry to hear that. I thought that you have been invited to assessment center. so how long did they take to invite you for telephonic interview after the online assessment done ?
ohh sorry to hear that. I thought that you have been invited to assessment center. so how long did they take to invite you for telephonic interview after the online assessment done ?

i think youre getting it confused. the whole talking with them on microsoft teams also inclduded the assessment. on the same day they asked questions about me and also asked technical questions.

I think it took maybe 2-3 weeks after applying for the role that that microsft reams interview happened
Yes I am confused SHL test is before telephonic interview or after because online it shows the process like this step
1 Online Application & CV
2 Phone Interview
3 Online Reasoning Tests
4 Assessment Centre / Group Exercise
5 Partner Interview

Anyways thank you so much for all the information

i think youre getting it confused. the whole talking with them on microsoft teams also inclduded the assessment. on the same day they asked questions about me and also asked technical questions.

I think it took maybe 2-3 weeks after applying for the role that that microsft reams interview happened
Yes I am confused SHL test is before telephonic interview or after because online it shows the process like this step
1 Online Application & CV
2 Phone Interview
3 Online Reasoning Tests
4 Assessment Centre / Group Exercise
5 Partner Interview

Anyways thank you so much for all the information

maybe youre getting confused with the astrazeneca year in industry and the graduate scheme. I applied for the year in industry
maybe youre getting confused with the astrazeneca year in industry and the graduate scheme. I applied for the year in industr

ohk thanks for the clarification
Hi,I got my assessments in 2 weeks, could you please share your experience and what they asked . Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending