SciCompSci
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Was anyone signed for the December CFA exam in Milan?

It has been cancelled on 5 Nov, and up to today I did not get any email to defer to Feb 2021. I even called CFAI and they said they do not have info atm. Is anyone in my same situation?
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I live near Milan, it is heavily locked-down as it is in Lombardy a “zona Rosso” (red zone) for covid. Many positive tests, not that worrying for most people, but Teaching/Universities are all distance based at present.

There’s a new Italian prime-ministerial decree coming on 3rd December, something like “il 3 dicembre prolunghi per dieci giorni le restrizioni in vigore allo scopo di far scendere i numeri dell'epidemia di coronavirus. E poi una finestra di dieci-quindici giorni che, a ridosso del Natale, "liberi" lo shopping delle feste - che vale 5,1 miliardi secondo la Coldiretti - per poi tornare a chiudere tutto prima del 24 dicembre, consentendo feste solo con i congiunti ovvero i parenti stretti

3-13 December more lockdown, 14-24 December ’shopping’ permitted, 24th December and onwards, everything shut again.

Some businesses are continuing, but many are inefficient with staff dispersed/isolated and “working at home”, Keep emailing & phoning, you might get an answer one-day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads