covid positive

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i recently tested positive for covid , i’m in secondary year 11. someone in my year tested positive that week ish- and i has symptoms around 11th / 12th and got tested on the 12th. my mother also got it, i don’t know if it was from me or her work place. either way i have mocks coming up on the second(next week) and i’m currently isolating.

if i was the only one who got covid i would have to isolate for 11 days and be back this monday (my symptoms are gone) or sm? but since my mum got it and her symptoms only recently stopped, does this mean i have to isolate for another 14 days? or mfnfj am i being dumb
FatYikes
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should isolate for 10 days after the day that you got your test done. I believe you do not have to isolate for 14 days extra because of your mum, however it may be useful to ask your school or if you are contacted by the NHS test and trace, ask them. Its better to be safe than sorry though. I hope it doesn't interfere with your exams
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by FatYikes)
You should isolate for 10 days after the day that you got your test done. I believe you do not have to isolate for 14 days extra because of your mum, however it may be useful to ask your school or if you are contacted by the NHS test and trace, ask them. Its better to be safe than sorry though. I hope it doesn't interfere with your exams
yes will do, thank you (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads