ZC15
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to drop a subject and pick another one or do you think it's too late? For me I'm doing 3 A-Levels and I want to drop a subject because I regret doing it but it is what it is.
lucy295
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
If you are thinking it's too late now then its better to do it sooner rather than alter. It also depends on what you want to change to, if it's a drastic change then it might be difficult and also with subject blocking. If you don't like a subject now thoguh you're definitely not going to like it when it comes to revising - really you just have to check wiht your school as it is definitely do-able if you out the effort in.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
It's partly down to your school (so ask them) but I think most will say it's too late.
lucy295
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Compost)
It's partly down to your school (so ask them) but I think most will say it's too late.
I know a girl in my year who changed last week, I think before Christmas it is still do-able however it does depend on your school obviously.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (39)
27.86%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.57%
No I am happy with my choice (79)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
7.14%

Watched Threads