S12356
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, does anyone take politics a level and do edexcel?
I’m confused on how to structure 12 markers when you have to compare/ examine two things e.g flexibility of US and U.K. constitutions?
Would appreciate any help x
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Two methods.
Method one: Write about the UK approach. Then write about the US approach. Then have a paragraph comparing the two.
Method two: Write about something of the UK approach and then the US approach, making the comparisons as you go along. This is more difficult but probably better.

The best thing to do first is make a table just with comparisons and differences and this may then help you plan out an essay to write.
S12356
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 0le)
Two methods.
Method one: Write about the UK approach. Then write about the US approach. Then have a paragraph comparing the two.
Method two: Write about something of the UK approach and then the US approach, making the comparisons as you go along. This is more difficult but probably better.

The best thing to do first is make a table just with comparisons and differences and this may then help you plan out an essay to write.
Thankyouu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (292)
56.05%
I don't have everything I need (229)
43.95%

Watched Threads