wait do people actually get into relationships through TSR

the title like im being serious genuine question

Scroll to see replies

yeah i did
Reply 2
Original post by blueberrybowl
yeah i did

are you being fr
It is a forum of the written word, and so probably quite rare.
Yeah it does. There are quite a lot of people who have
Reply 5
nah i mean like meeting someone through the tsr and then getting into a relationship
Original post by Anonymous
nah i mean like meeting someone through the tsr and then getting into a relationship

Yes plenty of users apparently
Yes some did.
Not the people who make threads asking for bfs/gfs but yes.
are you being fr

yeah literally don’t know how else i’m meant to prove it, we met 9 months ago on a thread that’s still on here actually and met 4 months later and continued to meet and had a relationship until a few days ago
Met my other half on here.
so TSR has basically become forum dating site for students who care about their education
Original post by blueberrybowl
yeah literally don’t know how else i’m meant to prove it, we met 9 months ago on a thread that’s still on here actually and met 4 months later and continued to meet and had a relationship until a few days ago

awh have you both met irl and if you are both together for a really long time and your future kids ask hwo you met what you gonna say :biggrin:
so TSR has basically become forum dating site for students who care about their education

Wouldn’t necessarily say dating site but it’s highly possible.. I met someone through DM’s 😂
the title like im being serious genuine question

Yes there are group activities if you have the right contacts. There are alos TSR children.
woah
Original post by 999tigger
Yes there are group activities if you have the right contacts. There are alos TSR children.

what really like their parents meeting on TSR now they are on TSR as well
Reply 17

No, people get into relationships in all sorts of situations. TSR is a forum where people are able to communicate, of course some people are going to end up fancying each other and perusing a relationship.
I knew a few yeah
awh thats so cute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending