St Catherines College Oxford applicants 2021

Watch
Sh0ts1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all
just wanted to make a thread for St Catz applicants this year. Scrolling thru the "the big oxford interview spreadsheet" for the last week or so now, ive not seen a single catz entry.. making me wonder if catz are really slow at getting back or if its just catz applicants arent entering data (perhaps both)..
anyways, if uve applied to St Catherines at oxford for any subject this year please do drop a reply!!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sh0ts1)
Hi all
just wanted to make a thread for St Catz applicants this year. Scrolling thru the "the big oxford interview spreadsheet" for the last week or so now, ive not seen a single catz entry.. making me wonder if catz are really slow at getting back or if its just catz applicants arent entering data (perhaps both)..
anyways, if uve applied to St Catherines at oxford for any subject this year please do drop a reply!!
thank u for making this!! I'm also applying to catz this year (for bio) and I literally haven't seen anything... feeling really in the dark lol
hope we hear something soon!
bhuvboove
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you for making this thread sadly I haven't heard anything yet either and was a bit anxious about it but it's nice seeing that no one on the form had a reply yet-(applying for ppe)
Squidy1
Badges: 0
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for making this thread! I also applied to St Catz for Maths and Computer Science. I havent heard anything about interviews yet
seven12eleven
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I submitted an open application and was allocated to st catz for history of art (still waiting for news on interviews)
jul_iaas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
just got allocated to St Catz for law <3 it's funny because it's actually one of the colleges I was considering!
Sh0ts1
Rep:
?
(Original post by juls.szysz)
just got allocated to St Catz for law <3 it's funny because it's actually one of the colleges I was considering!
Congrats on your interview!! If u dont mind what was your application like ( gcses , work experience reading etc)
jul_iaas
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats on your interview!! If u dont mind what was your application like ( gcses , work experience reading etc)
thank you! I'm an EU student and I did the IB, so I'm not sure if you'll find this helpful, but: I applied with achieved grades (IB 44 777) and I did not take GCSEs. I did not mention any work experience on my PS (didn't have space), mentioned two or three books, including 'What About Law' + some extracurriculars/volunteering that seemed relevant to Law
Sh0ts1
Rep:
?
(Original post by juls.szysz)
thank you! I'm an EU student and I did the IB, so I'm not sure if you'll find this helpful, but: I applied with achieved grades (IB 44 777) and I did not take GCSEs. I did not mention any work experience on my PS (didn't have space), mentioned two or three books, including 'What About Law' + some extracurriculars/volunteering that seemed relevant to Law
Ah so does that mean you finished year 13 last year and you applied for the second time to university if you've already achieved your IB?
viosity
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I made an open application and just got an interview for law at catz!
jul_iaas
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah so does that mean you finished year 13 last year and you applied for the second time to university if you've already achieved your IB?
yep, exactly!
floellary
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
does anyone know if st catz have given invitations for interviews for subjects other than law yet?
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by floellary)
does anyone know if st catz have given invitations for interviews for subjects other than law yet?
yes!! I just found out that I got an interview for biology at St Catz
If you are curious about other subjects I would recommend looking at @9dobbo1 's oxford spreadsheet: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6791708
aprock14
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've applied to catz for comp Sci and still have heard absolutely nothing about my interview, getting a bit worried but helps to see you guys aren't hearing anything just yet!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.63%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (63)
41.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.63%

Watched Threads