Question for men!

Watch
shadymandy09
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is sex really a big factor in a relationship? I mean, would u date a girl even without the steamy and wild and hot sex almost all guys I know ever wants?

Relationship's all about sex now and I hate the feeling of having to impress men with how good I am in bed

I hope someone gets me here lol i'm not very good in explaining myself
jerrytom49
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is an important but not a requirement in a relationship LOL
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Of course sex is a big factor in relationship.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
At last, I found someone who thinks like me.

I am a boiii.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Sex is not the number one priority. Yes, it would be wonderful to explore my partner sexually and allow them to do the same with me, but for me the most important thing is connecting with my partner and for there to be mutual understanding and respect. Sex is an enjoyable means to help connect with my partner better.

This is all coming from a hopelessly single gay guy who's lost faith in the gay community to offer monogamy or even a relationship in the first place.
TJ1997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is usually an important factor, but not the most important in a relationship.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Idk why, but whenever a guy wants to have sex with me before marriage it feels liks they are using me instead of trying to know me. That's why I am avoiding sex before marriage. My past 2 bf also broke up with me for that reason but i don't regret my decision, because later on my exs dated my friends and had sex with them and dumped them after 3 or 5 month later. If a guy truely loves you he will wait, and if his intention is to increase his body count then he will leave.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (8)
13.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (27)
46.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (9)
15.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads