The Student Room Group

how do i get motivation to revise for my next set of mocks

i finished my november mocks two weeks ago. i keep stuffing myface feeling bad fro not revision saying tomorrow i will tommoriwo i will. and guess what I don't. i find it hard to stay focus as my mind races about unnecessary things and I don't know how to feel motivated again. soemoen help me
Original post by tasneem.016
i finished my november mocks two weeks ago. i keep stuffing myface feeling bad fro not revision saying tomorrow i will tommoriwo i will. and guess what I don't. i find it hard to stay focus as my mind races about unnecessary things and I don't know how to feel motivated again. soemoen help me

hey you cant change the past..you can change the future..try out different techniques for focus like using this app called forest
You’ve just got to do it, it isn’t pleasant and it’s not meant to be.

It’s revision and it sucks, organise it and get cracking, you’ll find it easier when you start and get into a routine.

Motivation follows action, not the other way around.
Original post by nikkiblonsky
hey you cant change the past..you can change the future..try out different techniques for focus like using this app called forest

totally agree i find it hard to stop pondering on the past for some weird reason. i get worked up on things quickly when in truth I should not really care
Original post by nikkiblonsky

you have to pay for forest :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest