How to Boost Business Studies Grade

Watch
AppleBananaPear
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m currently in year 10 and not doing as well as business as I hoped Are there any resources anyone could recommend to me or just general tips to improve at the subject that anyone could give me to boost my grade - as I would like to take economics for A-levels and business is hence an important subject for me.

Also, unrelated, but I’d also appreciate if anyone could perhaps provide me with tips to improve my general fluency at french. I’ve already changed my device language to french - are there any similar things I could do?

Thank you!
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AppleBananaPear)
I’m currently in year 10 and not doing as well as business as I hoped Are there any resources anyone could recommend to me or just general tips to improve at the subject that anyone could give me to boost my grade - as I would like to take economics for A-levels and business is hence an important subject for me.

Also, unrelated, but I’d also appreciate if anyone could perhaps provide me with tips to improve my general fluency at french. I’ve already changed my device language to french - are there any similar things I could do?

Thank you!
after you study a topic go over what you learnt and use active re-call, make flashcards watch vids etc. Revise for each eot as well

goodluck!!
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i didn't do a lot of revision for business but when i did i made flashcards for vocab and did lots of exam practice, especially the longer mark questions and used mark schemes to help me understand what high mark answers got and i came out with an A.
_shannosborne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AppleBananaPear)

Thank you!
When my friend chose business studied as a GCSE he said that this textbook was extremley helpful: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...bc39354951aacf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (247)
57.31%
I don't have everything I need (184)
42.69%

Watched Threads