priyapreetbhatti
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys I have gotten four offers so far for uni 2021 and I have applied for law
Kent and southampton are the two that are on the top for me so far and I’ve had offers from both
Kent-AAB
Southampton-AAA
I’m a bit confused out of which one to potentially go for so if anyone has any advice or goes to either of these universities for law please let me know
StudentRep Canterbury
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
HI there! So happy to hear that you have applied to Kent!! . I'm an under grad student at Kent and really enjoy my time here. We have a beautiful green campus, with lots to do, such as campus cafes, bars, restaurants, great walk paths as well as an award winning library! As a student at UKC, you would be guaranteed to receive excellent academic support, (ie through an assigned academic advisor) as well as for your wellbeing, since we have a really friendly student support department. Canterbury city is also beautiful with lots of things to do and it is only a 20-25 minute walk from campus, which is very convenient. Also, UKC has been awarded 'Gold' for its outstanding teaching by TEF, so the teaching quality is really great! If you would like to hear more about us, give us a follow on our social media pages: Facebook- @UniversityofKent, [email protected] and DM us any questions you have . Also, here is a link to our website:https://www.kent.ac.uk/

Good luck!
Sabrina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.57%
I don't have everything I need (97)
39.43%

Watched Threads