tyne01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there just wondering if anyone can give me any more information on the current affairs section of the selection interview? How many different current affairs are you supposed to prepare and to what extent of detail?
Thanks
AscendingWings
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tyne01)
Hi there just wondering if anyone can give me any more information on the current affairs section of the selection interview? How many different current affairs are you supposed to prepare and to what extent of detail?
Thanks
I went in with 5 UK, 5 world, 5 RAF stories recently and knew all in detail. I was asked for 3 from each and one random one from each in detail.

Be as detailed as you can, retell the story briefly outlining key points you're not there as a reporter. You simply don't have the time to recite all of the detail, you'd probably get stopped if you start rambling.
tyne01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by AscendingWings)
I went in with 5 UK, 5 world, 5 RAF stories recently and knew all in detail. I was asked for 3 from each and one random one from each in detail.

Be as detailed as you can, retell the story briefly outlining key points you're not there as a reporter. You simply don't have the time to recite all of the detail, you'd probably get stopped if you start rambling.
Thankyou thats very helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.86%
I don't have everything I need (142)
42.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise