How competitive is LSE's International Migration and Public Policy Course?

Watch
smkhan99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I applied for LSE's International Migration and Public Policy Course early October. My app was processed on October 16th and now I'm just waiting for a response. I was wondering if anyone knew how competitive the course was and when I'd probably hear back? It'll be 8 weeks on December 16th, but I also applied really early so I'm not sure if I'll have to wait until January. I haven't been able to find too much information on this specific course online, so I'm just curious as to average GPA, work experience, etc.

Here's some more info on my background:
GPA: 3.9
Undergrad Institution: UC Irvine
CV: 1 NGO internship in immigration, 1 research internship in anthropology, 1 journalism internship in migration studies, 1 journalism internship in women's studies
LOR's: I know one was really strong, the other was probably good
Advertisement
LSE
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by smkhan99)
Hi everyone, I applied for LSE's International Migration and Public Policy Course early October. My app was processed on October 16th and now I'm just waiting for a response. I was wondering if anyone knew how competitive the course was and when I'd probably hear back? It'll be 8 weeks on December 16th, but I also applied really early so I'm not sure if I'll have to wait until January. I haven't been able to find too much information on this specific course online, so I'm just curious as to average GPA, work experience, etc.

Here's some more info on my background:
GPA: 3.9
Undergrad Institution: UC Irvine
CV: 1 NGO internship in immigration, 1 research internship in anthropology, 1 journalism internship in migration studies, 1 journalism internship in women's studies
LOR's: I know one was really strong, the other was probably good
The application/intake data is published in the Key Facts box of the programme page.

You should expect to wait an average of 8 weeks for a decision if you are applying for a taught master’s programme. The majority of offers will be made from January onwards. I would recommend that you listen to the European Institute and Graduate Admissions Virtual Graduate Open Day sessions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (94)
63.51%
I don't have everything I need (54)
36.49%

Watched Threads