The Student Room Group

Geography A level NEA idea please?

Hi, I am absolutely stuck as to what to title my geography course work and its stressing me tf out. I was hoping to do something on ecosystems, green space, etc. Maybe about how it links in with urban areas? I don't know but I just can't pinpoint what I want to do. Any inspiration or any ideas will be greatly appreciated as I am having a breakdown over this hahah please help xx :smile:
I got someone who might just be able to help :smile:

@ItsStarLordMan She's sleeping at the moment but hopefully can help ya out
Thanks @Afrrcyn

Hi. It's up to you what you do, but maybe you could look at the link between the amount of green space in an area and the level of development an urban area has and therefore the affects this has on the ecosystem. "What is the relationship between green space and urban areas and to what extent does this affect its ecosystem?" And then you could use maps to identify these areas and as your primary data you could visit the area and use quadrats to assess the wildlife there. Maybe? I don't know. I'll send you some links later.

I don't know if this was helpful, but I hope so. Feel free to PM me and good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest