18 year old girl, not sure what to do with feelings for a guy

Watch
xXSkyFireXx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey, so I kinda need some advice on how to deal with my feelings for a guy. I'm sort of getting mixed signals from him and his friend asked my friend if I liked my crush, my friend said she didn't think so, to avoid telling my crush's friend directly that I do because that would make me feel very awkward if my crush knew. But then my crush's friend said that he didn't want me to be led on and that he didn't want there to be a heartbreak. So is that a suggestion that my crush doesn't have feelings for me? FYI I've never been in a relationship so I don't really know what to do with my emotions. Any advice would be awesome!
Maybehelpful
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly honey, the best thing to do and I know you have heard it a thousand times but I think you just have to be straight with him, sit down and have a conversation about it, get these emotions out if you guys are good friends it will work out fine even if nothing happens. I know living in blissful ignorance is amazing especially when there may be a chance your crush likes you back! But an honest talk is the best at the end of the day, I wish I did it I could have saved a lot of time and a lot of heartache. Hope this may be slightly useful
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xXSkyFireXx)
Hey, so I kinda need some advice on how to deal with my feelings for a guy. I'm sort of getting mixed signals from him and his friend asked my friend if I liked my crush, my friend said she didn't think so, to avoid telling my crush's friend directly that I do because that would make me feel very awkward if my crush knew. But then my crush's friend said that he didn't want me to be led on and that he didn't want there to be a heartbreak. So is that a suggestion that my crush doesn't have feelings for me? FYI I've never been in a relationship so I don't really know what to do with my emotions. Any advice would be awesome!
If this is messing up with your thoughts all the time then I think for your own sake you should be straight up with the guy that you like. Now either this goes forward to the next level or it means you break your friendship or you end up staying friends but with a much better understanding and respect for each other. After that, life pretty much goes on and who knows? You're either in a relationship with him or not or with someone else later on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads