Zafrim
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
People I’m new to this and I really need help with English. I have my y11 mocks in 2 weeks and I really need to do well. Any advice will be helpful
Thank you
Chowderzzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
leaving it this late is never ideal. but it is what it is, so honestly u don't need to panic over it. First of all, what book(s) will the test be on? Or is it English language?
Last edited by Chowderzzz; 1 month ago
Zafrim
Rep:
?
Im doing Macbeth and unseen poetry
I also need help with lang paper 1
Chowderzzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
okay that's a lot to revise but bitesize is pretty good for Macbeth imo. basically tells you everything you need to know. maybe make notes of what u read on bitesize so you're more likely to remember it.

for unseen poetry, that's just your ability to analyse different texts. think about what themes are shown (and there's usually some pretty obvious ones) and explain (using quotes) why u think they are in the text.

Lang paper I'm not too sure as I never really revised language. but I guess maybe check on YouTube and there might be some good sources of info.

tbh for all three u can check YouTube and probably find some good guides on how to answer questions on those.topics.
Zafrim
Rep:
?
Yo boss Thank you
Chowderzzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no worries. got any more questions then feel free to message me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
55.99%
I don't have everything I need (246)
44.01%

Watched Threads